Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors

I personally think the entire NFL has the QB order wrong for this draft. Nix and Penix should be above Maye and McCarthy.

Time will tell, this is gonna be one hellova draft.... one for the history books for sure.

Jesus.

I'm gonna dig this up in a few years, because you and I are on opposite ends of quite a few things.

Barring injury, Drake Maye is going to be either the best or the second best QB to come out of this draft.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I agree with you on McCarthy. I just don't get what a lot of other people see.

So you don’t like JJ I take it ?
Nope, not buying into the hype. Sure, I guess you can name some college QBs who didn’t show a lot in college and became good pros. I would not be willing to gamble on him. Especially not where the rumors are indicating he’d need to be drafted.

Nope, not buying into the hype. Sure, I guess you can name some college QBs who didn’t show a lot in college and became good pros. I would not be willing to gamble on him. Especially not where the rumors are indicating he’d need to be drafted.
i respect your take. .pats dont have to give up anything then just have to take him at 3.

i respect your take. .pats dont have to give up anything then just have to take him at 3.
Yup. To me, that’s a major over-draft to take him at 3. But I’m OK with them drafting another Mac Jones, as I mentioned.

Yup. To me, that’s a major over-draft to take him at 3. But I’m OK with them drafting another Mac Jones, as I mentioned.
taking a shot at your qb in ine draft even though its a high first is worth the risk imo.if you believe he can be your guy for the next decade.

This thread should get good, there's gonna be some crazy ass rumors this week and 99% will be BS..... its my favorite time of year.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office
Of course it is! This is always the Dolphin's Super Bowl, (he said sarcastically...)

Jesus.

I'm gonna dig this up in a few years, because you and I are on opposite ends of quite a few things.

Barring injury, Drake Maye is going to be either the best or the second best QB to come out of this draft.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I agree with you on McCarthy. I just don't get what a lot of other people see.
I always thought Maye had a weird release and it almost looks like he has to wind up to throw the ball. Just looks weird too me.... then I heard media ppl saying teams were worried about his footwork too.

That's why I've moved Maye so far down my board.

God I love this time of year. It'll be fun to see who's turns out correct on this one..... watch all the QBs bust and were both wrong lol

I just don't any reason to think the team is.
I watched more on Barton and I'm totally okay with hin if he's the pick.

I'll be rooting for it if a few of my fans are already off the board.

Back
Top Bottom