Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors

Worthy is growing on me. You can say it's a reach but this is where players like him actually get drafted, see, Marquees Brown, Ruggs, John Ross, CJ2K.

Well they didn't last year
Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Achane?

Albert Breer said Giants cold on Nabers and are eyeing QB or Odunze at #6.

Giants not excited about taking an LSU WR again with a big personality.

Saying you don't look at my posts (see previous page) without saying you don't look at my posts.

When I think about I don't blame you 😂
I feel like Achane was just a hallucination, like he's not real, like it was a dream that we had a Superhero-RB set NFL records for 4 weeks and then just disappear like David Copperfield..... the mother ****er might as well have been wearing a cape those 4 games.
amazon fly GIF

Or maybe Cinderella is a better Metaphor. Achane had 4 weeks and then his Chariot turned back into a Pumpkin, His glass slipper turned back into a banana peal and he had to run home through the Forrest and got poison Ivy on his ass just like Cinderella.

I feel like Achane was just a hallucination, like he's not real, like it was a dream that we had a Superhero-RB set NFL records for 4 weeks and then just disappear like David Copperfield..... the mother ****er might as well have been wearing a cape those 4 games.
amazon fly GIF

Or maybe Cinderella is a better Metaphor. Achane had 4 weeks and then his Chariot turned back into a Pumpkin, His glass slipper turned back into a banana peal and he had to run home through the Forrest and got poison Ivy on his ass just like Cinderella.
Decaf.

Back
Top Bottom