Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors

He should.... he ain't winning anything with Just-chokes Herbert.

Oh , sure.... Annoy the lemmings who are still bitter about the 2020 NFL draft.

/s
Huh? What is the cap now 230 or something? Trade Bosa I get but not a "franchise building QB". Ps won't bother me if they do make that trade

It won't bother me either.

If the lesser Harbaugh brother trades Herbie; I'm hauling a$$ to Nevada & making a sizable wager for KC to win the AFCW.

The idea of Herbert to the Vikes seems pretty enticing for both teams. Vikes get a young QB who is already locked up contractually. They have weapons in Jefferson and Addison. Decent team that was rough without their QB. The cost is easy enough to swallow draft asset-wise. They really only wanted 11 & 23 to get a QB anyway.

The Chargers end up with 5, 11, and 23. Can get the rookie QB to pair with the new head coach. Improve their cap and add further good players with the 3 additional high draft picks.

Rare for a deal to make so much sense.

He chocked in College and he chockes in the pros. It was my knock on him comming out, he looks the part, but hes just not a winner. When the games on the line, hes no where to be found.
Kinda reminds me of TREVOR LAWRENCE of the Jags.

They're both supposed to be great, right?!?!?

Just not seeing the "greatness" of either, AT THIS POINT.

He chocked in College and he chockes in the pros. It was my knock on him comming out, he looks the part, but hes just not a winner. When the games on the line, hes no where to be found.

Agree. Did you notice the "/s"

Herbie did beat my alma mater a few times.

p.s. Herbie to Minny would make their DC happy.... wouldn't it?

Hungry Bake Off GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Live look at the Tackles available tomorrow at pick #21
Let's see Chad. If so then maybe someone very interesting is still there (not Oline) when we pick.

Let's see Chad. If so then maybe someone very interesting is still there (not Oline) when we pick.
The list of potential guys that could unexpectedly fall to #21.....

Brock Bowers
Cooper Dejean
Bryan Thomas Jr
Liaatu Latu
Byron Murphy
Verse

If we want a Tackle it's gonna be Mims or Latham and there is a chance both are gone before 21 too.

I'm starting to grow cold on taking Barton, I just don't think taking a Guard is the move with one of the guys above on the board

The list of potential guys that could unexpectedly fall to #21.....

Brock Bowers
Cooper Dejean
Bryan Thomas Jr
Liaatu Latu
Byron Murphy
Verse

If we want a Tackle it's gonna be Mims or Latham and there is a chance both are gone before 21 too.
Well I assume Grier and Coach have thought of many possible scenarios and have a plan for each.

Right? Lol

Sticking with my 1st round pick in the other topic.

Verse a visa

Well I assume Grier and Coach have thought of many possible scenarios and have a plan for each.

Right? Lol

Sticking with my 1st round pick in the other topic.

Verse a visa
I'll be happy with Verse.

I'm okay with any of the guys I listed above and I'd be okay with Mims too. He's very raw and hasn't played much but the guys a monster

Brett Kollman whom I respect very much has us taking Center - WV - Zach Frazier at #21.

I dont think this is in play bc I think Grier and McD love Brewer. They gave him a contract of a starter. But who knows.

Again, as every minute passes I'm starting to hate taking a Guard or Center at #21. We can get a gaurd at #55.... your not getting DeJean, BTJ, Murphy or Latu at #55.

I'll be happy with Verse.

I'm okay with any of the guys I listed above and I'd be okay with Mims too. He's very raw and hasn't played much but the guys a monster
If I am bring honest though I have no clue what we will do.

For all I know Grier will trade it away for a 1st next year.. hopefully to Carolina and not KC haha

Peter Schrager just said he expects 10 or more trades in Round 1

Back
Top Bottom