Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors

I heard a rumor that Ray R was once wrong. Supposedly it happened before the great Flood when he was building the Arc. God told him not to allow any mosquitoes on board. But its just a rumor. :chuckle:

I heard a rumor that Ray R was once wrong. Supposedly it happened before the great Flood when he was building the Arc. God told him not to allow any mosquitoes on board. But its just a rumor. :chuckle:
Here I was arguing with Hizenga back and forth toe to toe and out of the blue a "Ray" of light entered the chat to invoke his wisdom and set everyone straight. šŸ˜‚

i think two firsts and a 2nd might be sufficient. the only reason the chargers might be willing to do it is all the cap space herbert salary takes up, so you have to account for the value to them of dumping his salary in addition to the draft picks. you could argue dumping that salary is worth another two first rounders or something like that. there is some small chance they don't fully believe in herbert, they still have the #5 pick, and maybe harbaugh is arrogant enough to think he takes JJ McCarthy (his guy that he trained) and he will be just as good, then they have all the extra picks plus the salary cap relief, and they are better off at the end of the day. again, not saying this is likely, but just painting a picture that could make some sense

From what I understand, the Vikes would have difficulty consuming Herbie's salary without cuts of their own. I could more easily see NE

This is a list I've kinda got of players I think will either for sure will be gone by pick 21 or we have no interest in, but hope get picked before 21 like Nix and Penix.

1 - Williams
2 - Daniels
3 - Maye
4 - McCarthy
5 - MHJ
6 - Nabers
7 - Alt
8 - Turner
9 - Fautanu
10 - ODunze
11 - Nix
12 - Fashanu
13 - Penix
14 - Fauaga
15 - Newton

All the Non QBs on this list will be gone by 21, and the top 4 QBs will for sure be gone. We need Nix and Penix to get picked before us, that will really help.

The Corners are the wildcard before we pick, does that run start in the teens or the 20s. Some teams are over the moon for Q. Mitchell I'm hearing, DeJean is a crazy good prospect and I could see him or even Arnold going before 21.

Bowers is another Wildcard, I can see him going in the top 10 or falling into our laps, it's hard to predict.

I feel like the main take away from the news coming out today is the Tackles are going to go very fast, Daniel Jeremiah said all he's is hearing today is teams trying to trade up for Tackles.

Hungry Bake Off GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Live look at the Tackles available tomorrow at pick #21

Back
Top Bottom