Snoop 3rd WR tomorrow? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Snoop 3rd WR tomorrow?

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
They know what D.T. brings. I think they want to see what these guys like Snoop and Wilkins bring since they didn't draft a WR at all based on what they were seeing so far.

JR Tolver, Snoop Minnis, Derrius Thompson, Terrence Wilkens and Ronald Bellamy.

Who the h*ll will make the 53 man roster?? I'll say..

Minnis, Wilkins and Thompson.

How many WR's does Miami carry during the season on the 53?? Anyone know?

We usually carry 5 or 6 WRs.

I want to keep Simmons and Bellamy on the practice squad. I like those 2.

I'm not sold on Snoop winning the 3rd receiver spot, but if he does....
I'm starting the new chat for when he makes a catch. Snoooooooppp (kinda like duce when he played for philly).

I've always liked Snoop. He just needs to stay healthy. he could work out nicely in the slot.

My early bet(and hope) is on Thompson. What good is a WR who's dwarfed by Jamar Fletcher?

I'm not sold on Snoop either. He just seems way too skinny to play in the NFL period! He is skinny like JJ on Good Times was.
I was hoping that another WR would be able to step up....to think that they are looking at Snoop as our 3rd WR....that just tells me that Miami's WR depth sucks!! :shakeno:

I'd like to see Snoop play as 3rd WR. He's a burner. As Vermeil said though he needs to be a 1, 2, or 3...he can't be a 4 and do it part time he doesnt get into the game as a part timer. Just have Snoop concentrate on playing the slot. When we move Chambers into the slot Derrius probably plays the outside WR.

Minnis has been attending Cris Carters FASTRACK program to get quicker and has been trying to bulk up from what i've read in news reports. Along with the dedication he's had this offseason, it wouldnt suprise me if he had a good year as our 3rd WR.

I think Derrius will be a lot better as the 3 than the 2. Just my 2 cents. I want to see that Snoop can get off the line better than he did and can stay in one piece at around 175lbs.

Personally I want Simmons given a much more increased role. He can become like Troy Brown given the chance. Damn he was impressive at Northwestern.

Simmons or Wilkens as the #3 WR would be good for me. Their both quick and elusive compared to Tolver, Thompson and Minnis.
Wilkens will more than likely be the returner as well, so he'll be on the 53 man roster.

Simmons is more like Chambers, about the same size, but not quite as fast as CC. I'd like to see Tolver get a shot...He is big and physical like Thompson, tall but not too skinny, like Snoop... Wilkens is really small. (5'10" 175 lbs). But he does have the advantage of being a decent KR. Snoop can also return punts. I have don't know if he has ever returned kickoffs as a pro. The question in the slot, is can they get off the cover guy. Thompson could not last year. Minnis has supposedly bulked up a little and is very quick. Tolver, we haven't seen, but I thought he looked good in camp last year before getting hurt. The coaches were excited about him.

Simmons is the smallest of the lot at 5'9 and about 196. Chambers is 5'11 and about 212.

Back
Top Bottom