Snoop 3rd WR tomorrow? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Snoop 3rd WR tomorrow?

You're right...I was reading a line above...my bad...

Superself said:
I'm not sold on Snoop either. He just seems way too skinny to play in the NFL period! He is skinny like JJ on Good Times was.
I was hoping that another WR would be able to step up....to think that they are looking at Snoop as our 3rd WR....that just tells me that Miami's WR depth sucks!! :shakeno:

why should we be sold on snoop minnus? just becuase of some 30 second commercial? :lol:

I know its like havin a D.Hall or S.Moss in the slot...thats awesome i like it i hope he shines... go SNOOPALOOP!

You are forgetting Carl Morris. He is a tall guy at 6'3, and has good hands. I have been watching NFLE, and he has looked real impressive. He led a drive with 40 yards recieving on a comeback drive, then went over a db back in the corner of the endzone for a TD Reception. Then he recovered an onside kick on the next play. He seems like he has a good sense for football, plus he is from Harvard. And Ron Bellamy is also a pretty good reciever too, IMO.

A great example of Chris's long arms...just look at ChambersOWns post and you'll will see his awesome one handed catch...not only does he have five foot arms he has baseball mitts for hands and they are soft as a baby's bottom...can't wait to see smore spectacular catches from this season.

I've been pulling for Tolver most of the time. But, I'm not nearly as worried about 3WR as I am KR/PR. Even if 3WR plays a little of each. Our special teams return yard needs to improve. When was the last ST return TD? I still remember OJ's return against Pitt years and years ago on MNF. Would like to see more of that type of excitement from ST.

bigmiamifan said:
Yea but Chambers arms are like 5 feet long so he plays like a giant.
The normal human wingspan is usually the same as your vertical height, so I doubt his wingspan would be five feet.

It seems to me that Thompson is better suited to be the back-up outside reciever while Minnis is best suited for the slot. I'm not sure which one is then the 3rd WR and which is the 4th. This is just the beginning of the competition. Simmons and Wilkens will press for time in the slot and Tolver, Bellamy, and Davis will push Thompson outside

The 5th WR will likely be the KR/PR and the competition there also has lots of players.

As an aside, Simmons isn't eligible for the PS, he spent too much time on the regular roster last season I believe.

Dolfan954 said:
The normal human wingspan is usually the same as your vertical height, so I doubt his wingspan would be five feet.

If his arms are 5 feet long, he would have a 10+ foot wing span....;)

they say he looks even faster and quicker than when he came out of college 3years ago...hope fully he can be a steal for us out of FA...another good thing is that he is a dolfan and has always wanted to be in a phin uni...I thinik its great that we bring in players that are happy to play for our team...Dude if he can make our WR corp complete with his abillities. Chambers, Boston, Minnis, Thompson, Wilkins,Tolver...Who has a better WR corps than us?

Back
Top Bottom