So Flynn could just Sign with Seattle and not need to come to miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Flynn could just Sign with Seattle and not need to come to miami

Yep....blame Ross for dithering with Manning all the while knowing he was never coming here.

I'm pretty sure Flynn knows where he stands with Philbin. If he chooses Seattle, it will probably come down to money.

I think Miami has been on top of his list for a while. He already had this visit scheduled with Seattle. It might help him make a little more money, but ultimately I think he wants to be here and we want him (now that Manning turned us down).

Flynn will always give Miami a call.
Remember he wants to go where he has the most chance of success.
His former OC makes too much sense for him.
His "big" payday will only come when he proves himself as a QB i.e. his next contract.

He was always going to check us both out and cleveland should they want to. But we have a visit coming and I doubt he will sign in Seattle unless we do not sign him. As someone already said, he will go where success is attainable.

Snooze ya lose!

Manning doesn't even want to meet with Miami. Miami needs Marino to step in an beg us to get an interview. And now the realistic guy Miami had a shot with might never even make a visit here. Way to go Dolphins. Way to go!

It's funny to me how for a lot of people the big draw of Philbin was all the Packers he would bring with him. Somehow he's brought in no one yet to the homers that suddenly doesn't matter anymore. Sea and Cle are both offenses which would suit Flynn. Several options make sense for him.

Everyone calm the f*** down (MikeO)

He will visit with Miami.

After reading the article on SI by Peter King and how much Flynn has learned the system over the 4 years in Green Bay there is no way in HELL Flynn doesn't give Miami a chance to have some serious talks with him.

It's going to be funny when Ross' infatuation with Manning is going to cost us a chance at Flynn. And like all things Dolphin tragedy, Flynn will end up being a Pro Bowler. I've seen this story too many times.

Someone needs to take Ross to a backroom and slap him across the face a few times. Get some sense into the man.

"You're acting a fool" **slap** "Soiling the name of a once proud franchise" **slap** slap** "Get a hold of your senses old man" **slap** **slap**

....Something to that nature

Back
Top Bottom