So funny all the GM,s run away. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So funny all the GM,s run away.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Because they no Joe Philbin will not play there draft picks and is a crappy coach. This team is a joke but I'm gunna die miserable a Dolphins Fan. Sad

It is very important that Joe comes back though.

It is very important that Joe comes back though.

I know right. Just fire him and Aponte already and start this thing over. We are already way behind in the offseason.

Sadly at 8-8, this team is tore up from the floor up and needs completely scrapped and rebuilt.

This is not a problem, because I'm still available. Support My candidacy! I promise to make all personnel decisions based on the results of FH polls.

nobody wants to be in the middle of an Aponte/philbin sandwich. Might as well promote gaine, tell everyone he was always your choice and lie through your teeth about it.

It's just sad that Aponte and Philbin are soooooo important to Ross. I really hope Ross is proven right but see a wasted season in 2014 :(. I'm a broken record but the man needs to hire a GM/football guy and step away and manage real estate.

I know right. Just fire him and Aponte already and start this thing over. We are already way behind in the offseason.

Sadly at 8-8, this team is tore up from the floor up and needs completely scrapped and rebuilt.

They should have done this is in 2010.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

nobody wants to be in the middle of an Aponte/philbin sandwich. Might as well promote gaine, tell everyone he was always your choice and lie through your teeth about it.

It is the best fit if Ross is intent on keeping Aponte and Philbin.

They should have done this is in 2010.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

It is the best fit if Ross is intent on keeping Aponte and Philbin.

Yep. If he was keeping those two, Gaine was the appropriate hire all along.

holy crap please STFU

They can't help it,
I honestly believe they love the negativity more than any positive news this off-season can offer.Masochist i tell you! Masochist!

They can't help it,
I honestly believe they love the negativity more than any positive news this off-season can offer.Masochist i tell you! Masochist!
Have you looked around? what positive news is there to report this offseason? the most positive thing we had was Ireland getting fired. Think about that for a second, the ONLY thing we can cheer about is someone losing their job. That's ****ing sad.

Because they no Joe Philbin will not play there draft picks and is a crappy coach. This team is a joke but I'm gunna die miserable a Dolphins Fan. Sad

It's just so funny how people after Week 15 were touting Joe Philbin as a possible coach of the year....and then two weeks later he sucks a$$. Some of you act like a bunch of women...mood swings like crazy.......

You do realize we will be hiring a new GM and it will be one of the seven candidates we interviewed.

Back
Top Bottom