So funny all the GM,s run away. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So funny all the GM,s run away.

They can't help it,
I honestly believe they love the negativity more than any positive news this off-season can offer.Masochist i tell you! Masochist!

Now you've gone and insulted the masochists.

Because they no Joe Philbin will not play there draft picks and is a crappy coach. This team is a joke but I'm gunna die miserable a Dolphins Fan. Sad

Not knowing the difference between No/Know and There/Their/They're are only a couple things that bother me about this comment.

It's just so funny how people after Week 15 were touting Joe Philbin as a possible coach of the year....and then two weeks later he sucks a$$. Some of you act like a bunch of women...mood swings like crazy.......

Losing back to back games to the Bills lead by Thad Lewis and the Jests lead by Genos Myth when we only needed to win one of them to make the playoffs and yet we manage 7 total points has that effect.

Your statement is like you going out back to back weeks and banging some 20 dollar crack whore, getting caught by your wife or gf, then telling her she is acting like a crazy woman when she gets pissed about it and wants to dump your sorry ass.

"BUT, it was just a couple of weeks ago you were telling me how much you loved me after I made that big sell at work that might land me a promotion!!!" :lol: Get real.

Have you looked around? what positive news is there to report this offseason? the most positive thing we had was Ireland getting fired. Think about that for a second, the ONLY thing we can cheer about is someone losing their job. That's ****ing sad.

You can't be serious? People have been talking about how'd they celebrate Ireland's firing if it ever came for years now. So you can't possibly be surprised?

If I remember correctly, at one people the masses were toting the, "anyone but Ireland" line too.

You can't be serious? People have been talking about how'd they celebrate Ireland's firing if it ever came for years now. So you can't possibly be surprised?

If I remember correctly, at one people the masses were toting the, "anyone but Ireland" line too.
You're missing my point. The very fact our best news of the season is that someone was fired is horribly sad for this franchise. We haven't had any great news about new hires, we've had even more drama concerning former players, and our GM search apparently is in the hands of a monkey on crack. But go ahead cheer the fact we fired Ireland, and in his spot, we can't even get a qualified GM. Our owner apparently feels you can build a skyscraper from the top down, and no potential GM wants that **** crashing down on him.

So funny all the GM,s run away.

Yes, except for no GMs have run away. I believe we have a list of 6 candidates that still want the job.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

You're missing my point. The very fact our best news of the season is that someone was fired is horribly sad for this franchise.

Yes, except the offseason started like 2 weeks ago, and most teams dont have any news yet. Our best news is the hiring of the OC, the hiring of a new GM, free agency, the draft, ect. Give it more than 2 weeks before you cry us a river please.

You're missing my point. The very fact our best news of the season is that someone was fired is horribly sad for this franchise. We haven't had any great news about new hires, we've had even more drama concerning former players, and our GM search apparently is in the hands of a monkey on crack. But go ahead cheer the fact we fired Ireland, and in his spot, we can't even get a qualified GM. Our owner apparently feels you can build a skyscraper from the top down, and no potential GM wants that **** crashing down on him.

I understand what you're saying. Yes it's sad, but I don't think unique. Whenever teams lose they want heads to roll. Drama I believe is media driven. The media understands it's business well. If it isn't reporting bad news, then it isn't good for business. Especially on a slow news day. A

At the start of the search there was absolutely no news being released about the GM search. Now suddenly these reporters who aren't even in Davie are supposed to be inside the process? We both no what's being spun here.

All of this is the continuing saga of a franchise that has fallen from grace. The horrendous 1-15 season. Saban debacle. Perhaps it started with the playoff loss to Jacksonville those many moons ago.

My point previously is, it's numbing at this point.

Have you looked around? what positive news is there to report this offseason? the most positive thing we had was Ireland getting fired. Think about that for a second, the ONLY thing we can cheer about is someone losing their job. That's ****ing sad.

What are you talking about? There has been TONS of positive news this off-season. But, all anyone cares about and all that's continually perpetuated, which BTW no even knows the validity of, is this "supposed" negative stuff.

So don't give me that non-sense. The current atmosphere on the board doesn't make the reality soo.. Think about that for a second!

I refuse to rag and pile-on my team just because the majority of this site and a few people in the local media want too.

Losing back to back games to the Bills lead by Thad Lewis and the Jests lead by Genos Myth when we only needed to win one of them to make the playoffs and yet we manage 7 total points has that effect.

Your statement is like you going out back to back weeks and banging some 20 dollar crack whore, getting caught by your wife or gf, then telling her she is acting like a crazy woman when she gets pissed about it and wants to dump your sorry ass.

"BUT, it was just a couple of weeks ago you were telling me how much you loved me after I made that big sell at work that might land me a promotion!!!" :lol: Get real.

You have serious problems if you are comparing the last two weeks of the season against your babbling BS about cheating on your wife/GF with a crack whore......you must be speaking from experience. DUMB

Ross has now passed on the chance to clean house TWICE. He doesn't get it, and that baffles me. Maybe he's just a big softie and doesn't like firing people, but until the house is leveled, and a new foundation is built, expect the same crap.

2014, more of the same blah, yawns, bad decisions, missing the playoffs, blame the O Line. Sounds like Miami Dolphin Football. Sign Thad Lewis?

It's just so funny how people after Week 15 were touting Joe Philbin as a possible coach of the year....and then two weeks later he sucks a$$. Some of you act like a bunch of women...mood swings like crazy.......

I always thought that he "sucked a$$". We were an average team all year long. We had a mini streaks of both winning and losing but we ended the season as an average team imo.

Because they no Joe Philbin will not play there draft picks and is a crappy coach. This team is a joke but I'm gunna die miserable a Dolphins Fan. Sad

There should be a grammar requirement to be able to start a thread.

Back
Top Bottom