So funny all the GM,s run away. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So funny all the GM,s run away.

Because they no Joe Philbin will not play there draft picks and is a crappy coach. This team is a joke but I'm gunna die miserable a Dolphins Fan. Sad

1. Look up some grammar exercises so you can write like an adult should.
2. Please name the GMs that have run away from Miami. I dare you.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Have you looked around? what positive news is there to report this offseason? the most positive thing we had was Ireland getting fired. Think about that for a second, the ONLY thing we can cheer about is someone losing their job. That's ****ing sad.

How is hiring Lazor not a good thing? How is hiring Duffner, an experienced guy with 38 years of coaching, not a good thing?

Losing back to back games to the Bills lead by Thad Lewis and the Jests lead by Genos Myth when we only needed to win one of them to make the playoffs and yet we manage 7 total points has that effect.

Your statement is like you going out back to back weeks and banging some 20 dollar crack whore, getting caught by your wife or gf, then telling her she is acting like a crazy woman when she gets pissed about it and wants to dump your sorry ass.

"BUT, it was just a couple of weeks ago you were telling me how much you loved me after I made that big sell at work that might land me a promotion!!!" :lol: Get real.

Wow....very drawn out example. :tumbleweed:

You're missing my point. The very fact our best news of the season is that someone was fired is horribly sad for this franchise. We haven't had any great news about new hires, we've had even more drama concerning former players, and our GM search apparently is in the hands of a monkey on crack. But go ahead cheer the fact we fired Ireland, and in his spot, we can't even get a qualified GM. Our owner apparently feels you can build a skyscraper from the top down, and no potential GM wants that **** crashing down on him.

Which qualified GM has Miami lost out on?

So if everything was Ireland's fault and he put everyone in a bad situation then how would we know that Philbin has to go after 2 years? Is this another one of those stupid ass "gut feeling" things fans tend to get?

It's pretty obvious we can't find anybody. Name one GM that wants this job. Doesn't get the pick his own coach. The coach that he has don't play draft picks. This is a Joke.

So if everything was Ireland's fault and he put everyone in a bad situation then how would we know that Philbin has to go after 2 years? Is this another one of those stupid ass "gut feeling" things fans tend to get?

I personally don't like what I've seen from Philbin so far. Poor play calling (OC or not it falls on his head), inability to make proper adjustments at halftime, inability to get his team to show up for important games against teams with inferior talent, and a total collapse to end the season after starting 3-0. Reminds me of 2010 when we started 2-0 under Sparano, beating the Vikings who had just made it to the NFC championship, and ended up 7-9 yet again.

I'm sorry but Philbin has shown me nothing as a HC, and I really really really hope I'm completely wrong about him and this team does well in 2014...I just feel like its deja vu all over again.

Back
Top Bottom