So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill

What a Punk....I dont care how good He is.
Yes, He got His Payday, but I really think we've turned the corner. I'm truly optimistic and excited. I havent said that, in a very lonnng time. Landry wont get 15 targets a game in Brown Town. He's shown His true colors, and is truly classless. I hope and believe Tanney will tear it up.....
FIN4LIFE!!!

I just saw the interview. He was asked about his comments about having the best QB situation in his career last week. Then asked if Tannehill had contacted him. The article is taking it out of context and only printing the Landry comments that interest. He just answered the questions. He also said he saw what Tyrod could do the last few years and then got to catch passes from him and could see possibilities. Said Tyrod was very accurate. Also said they clicked personally right away. Said it allowed him to discuss what each were seeing.

Found the rest of the interview:

"Landry continued: "I wasn't trying to look back in the rearview mirror, you know. I'm focused on here and where we're taking it here. I wasn't trying to take a shot at him. I understand how hard every guy in this NFL works, especially at the position, especially at the quarterback position. But at the same time too... I give credit where credit is due.""

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...i-didnt-have-good-relationship-with-tannehill

Anytime you have to offer an excuse contradictory to your actions/words... you've admitted your real intent.

Landry's the type it's never his fault. Everyone else is always holding him down. It's a shame these great individuals aren't great enough to overcome their environment and those around them.

Maybe a couple of years of double doses of the Steelers and Ravens D will adjust his perception of reality.

Not knowing who plays wide receiver on their favorite team is .... hilarious.

Your right, NE slot imports are interchangeable. The only difference between the two was the Victoria Secret model.

Not knowing who plays wide receiver on their favorite team is .... hilarious.

meh ive caught myself starting to type Edelman or saying Edelman a couple times myself. also refered to albert Wilson as albert wright a couple times :sorry if im still doing it by mid season then there might be a worry for me personally.

and personally I take nothing from these most recent comments, hes not a fin anymore. the two things that were said that have some people in a roar or that are trying to cause a stir are that "RT hasn't called him, they didn't have a really good relationship" On field im sure their relationship was fine, off field I said in the last article on this conversation that RT seems family/football orientated, don't think you are going to see him out at the strip club with the guys, or on love boats with them. would you think RT would call just to say good luck, sure...but if all this has been said in media, no clue what was said behind closed doors.

as far as him referencing giving credit where credit is due after working with tyrod and catching his passes, he gave RT credit on his last interview when he said he was playing at a championship caliber level before the injury.

so only two issues here are, Jarvis is going to keep Miami coming out of his mouth because he was here for years, and b, the media wants to blow everything up since its offseason

Total lack of respect by Landry. Someone should have guided Landry to Finheaven where he could have learned Tannehill is an elite QB, pees blood and it is everyone else's fault when the Dolphins lose.

Congratulations on being the guy who turned the thread.

So what's the officer's excuse? DA? League officials? Davie HQ? Adam Gase?

I'm not even a Landry guy. And yet now Landry is a woman beater, all for the price of not re signing and giving slights to your golden boy.

Just out of curiosity, WHO is calling Landry a woman beater? Read what Vaark said again. He was paraphrasing what Lauren Tannehill said.

What I find more curious is that people are lining up to defend him - although a few of the usual suspects in that grouping don't surprise me.

You all should watch the full interview from Browns training camp. Both the printed version and video leave out important parts of interview just to stir up controversy. Landry didn’t say anything bad about Ryan. Just answered the questions honestly.

Eh, Jarvis is a hell of a player, you can't take that away from him. It was about this time last year 90% of Finheaven were banging their fists on the table, pay the man what he wants. Had he signed another contract with us, he undoubtedly he would have been next in line after Wake and Jones for the ring of honor. We spent four years watching him make remarkable plays. It's silly to diminish his time here because of a floundering offense and him being the go to guy. It wasn't his fault. Sure he was lazy in the studying department this last year and isn't the first top level talented player to do so. And his recent comments have been unflattering. I was always in the minority when I voiced my negative opinions on his on field antics. Gase condoned them. The Dolphins were willing to pay him a lot but not the price tag the Browns were, **** happens. Jarvis will have a great career and we will not replace him as easily as most think. I just think it's human nature as football fan to make ourselves feel better to think we got the good end of the deal by discrediting a former player.

Jarvis was never known to take the high road but I hope he finds that road and goes on to have a solid career.

Back
Top Bottom