So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill

tenor.gif

k.

Seems pretty irrelevant to me. I know which one I would rather hang out with (hint - he doesnt get ejected in the 4th quarter)

welp... i continue to lose respect for the guy. he got what he wanted.... so move on. what does he gain by talking crap. He chased the money and got it. just shut the hell up and play.

I gotta say, it was hard rooting for Landry when he played for us. Undeniable talent, but i loathed the way he would pop up and make that stupid first down signal with his hand like he accomplished something big, especially when we were losing by 20+ points. Every time he did that, I'd cringe because it's SO arrogant. If he was on any other team, I'd have called him a prick. Well now I can lol

I am not surprised they didn't have a good personal relationship, RT's a low key guy. Their professional relationship appeared just fine. I think everyone knew Jarvis wasn't going to get paid by Miami except Jarvis and a few fans who think name recognition wins super bowls.

It appeared Rishard Mathews and RT had a close relationship, having been in the same draft class. RM leaving might've changed the way he viewed his teammates socially. It's a cold business where everyone has to eventually do what's best for themselves.

Jarvis's stats got Jarvis what Jarvis wanted, to be paid like his name is Odell.

That said, Tannehill should've at least sent him a text wishing him luck.

Maybe the reason was that Mrs Tannehill had something to say about scumbags who beat up their GFs?

That's the second time I've seen this. Was there another incident besides the video with him slapping the phone out of her hand? I have to be missing something here.

Without the context (was he directly asked about it?) I don't know if he intended this as a shot or what. I don't think it really reads like one.

If they didn't have a close relationship, they didn't have a close relationship. That's unfortunate, but they did work well on the field together.

Like, I think Landry had a terrible attitude and some other issues that were worthy of criticism, and I thought his comments last week were stupid, but this? Meh.

Without the context (was he directly asked about it?) I don't know if he intended this as a shot or what. I don't think it really reads like one.

If they didn't have a close relationship, they didn't have a close relationship. That's unfortunate, but they did work well on the field together.

Coupled with the other comment, though?

Back
Top Bottom