So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill

That's the second time I've seen this. Was there another incident besides the video with him slapping the phone out of her hand? I have to be missing something here.

No, probably just the assumption that if something like this is on video, it's presumed much worse has happened behind closed doors. Which is very possible but certainly irresponsible to print without proof.

That's the second time I've seen this. Was there another incident besides the video with him slapping the phone out of her hand? I have to be missing something here.

I have seen absolutely nothing about Landry "beat up" anyone unless TMZ is now a reliable media outlet. But hyperbole is never in short supply on FH.

Apparently didn't have a good relationship with his girlfriend either.... At least Tannehill wasn't physically abused.

Landry should move on and focus on the Browns. Seems disrespectful to me for him to be trash talking a former team mate who is coming back from a serious injury. Lost a lot of respect for Jarvis lately.

Landry should move on and focus on the Browns. Seems disrespectful to me for him to be trash talking a former team mate who is coming back from a serious injury. Lost a lot of respect for Jarvis lately.

I've lost all of mine. And he was my favorite player and someone I defended when he didn't deserve to be defended. My mistake. Dude is every bit the douchebag many people thought he was. I hope he flops in Cleveland.

I have seen absolutely nothing about Landry "beat up" anyone unless TMZ is now a reliable media outlet. But hyperbole is never in short supply on FH.

To be fair, there WAS a video. And although it wasn't damning, it wasn't nothing, either.

Found the rest of the interview:

"Landry continued: "I wasn't trying to look back in the rearview mirror, you know. I'm focused on here and where we're taking it here. I wasn't trying to take a shot at him. I understand how hard every guy in this NFL works, especially at the position, especially at the quarterback position. But at the same time too... I give credit where credit is due.""

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...i-didnt-have-good-relationship-with-tannehill

He also seemed to imply that Tannehill worked hard as well, in a round about way.

But OK, they weren't good buddies......and i cant find the "shrug" smiley icon.

To be fair, there WAS a video. And although it wasn't damning, it wasn't nothing, either.

To be fair, while it wasn't damning, the woman recanted and police after viewing the video decided not to sight Landry...for anything. The league office then followed suit and did nothing as did Davie HQ.

I'm not even a Landry fanboy, I just don't agree with the labels absent of proof.

Back
Top Bottom