So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill

Let's all take the advice that Jarvis should've listened to and move on and not talk about it.

Ryan Tannehill isn't going to bring it up, Adam Gase isn't going to bring it up, it's in our best interests to focus on the product on the field.

If you asked me what a winning mindset looks like, it wouldn't be this. (Jarvis)

Landry should move on and focus on the Browns. Seems disrespectful to me for him to be trash talking a former team mate who is coming back from a serious injury. Lost a lot of respect for Jarvis lately.
Exactly.

He was one of my favorite players while he was here and I was a hair away from buying his jersey before the whole extension thing happened. Boy am I glad I didn't. He's a douche bag and is showing his absolute true colors by dogging out his old QB who was on IR all of last year. Tannehill doesn't owe him jack ****, if anything Landry owes some of that money to RT17 for all those targets that got him paid.

**** you Jarvis.

More shots fired from Jarvis. He needs to shut up and get over it. I was still rooting for Jarvis after he left. Was actually excited too see him play for the Browns and see how he could help, but this **** is getting to be annoying. I was pissed we let him walk, but seeing his attitude post trade, I'm kind of starting to come around on it. This just keeps adding to my trust in Gase and Grier.

"I'm not surprised," Landry said when asked why he had not heard from Tannehill since his departure. "We didn't really have a good relationship anyway, so I'm not surprised."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...i-didnt-have-good-relationship-with-tannehill

Here we go.

He still seems sour he was traded to the Browns......money or not.

This was posted at least once already and subsequently moved out ot the Dolphins forum since he's no longer part of this team.

I wouldn't really expect them to be best of friends. They have completely different personalities. Landry is the loud mouth, look at me and how good I am type who feels he doesn't need to work that hard off the field, and Tannehill is the lead by example type who would rather bury himself in the playbook than sit on social media or be out on fishing trips during his days off. Look, I liked Landry when he was here because he was productive and had some fire that was lacking elsewhere but he is also the type of player you can really learn to hate with his big mouth and stupid penalties.

The naive among us think or want to think that the GF "recanted" because the report was wrong, not because she got paid to do so!

So what's the officer's excuse? DA? League officials? Davie HQ? Adam Gase?

I'm not even a Landry guy. And yet now Landry is a woman beater, all for the price of not re signing and giving slights to your golden boy.

Exactly.

He was one of my favorite players while he was here and I was a hair away from buying his jersey before the whole extension thing happened. Boy am I glad I didn't. He's a douche bag and is showing his absolute true colors by dogging out his old QB who was on IR all of last year. Tannehill doesn't owe him jack ****, if anything Landry owes some of that money to RT17 for all those targets that got him paid.

**** you Jarvis.

Tannehill is a creature of habit (see Bess). Those targets will find their way to Edelman this year.

Taking things personally that really have nothing to do with you is .... hilarious.

I am not sure how the relationship soured over the last 2 years or so, but Jarvis needs to move on and refrain from speaking about his former team.

And I am certainly a Jarvis fan but let your play in Cleveland shut everybody up. Get that team in the playoffs and maybe we’ll drop off and then that would speak way more than this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom