So Rex like to cry like a baby... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Rex like to cry like a baby...

I love that 2 of their losses are from us...Feels real good..

This guy must be a manic depressive or something..

He is all YAY AND WOO were gonna win.."I am not here to KISS BELCHEATS RINGS"....BLAH BLAH BLAH..

Then he crys like a little girl...

Hmm..Maybe T.O. goes to Jets next year and they can share some Zoloft and Klonopins...

Sissy...

He's a passionate man:lol:

How can you guys make fun of someone crying when Jason taylor is the face of your franchise? At least Rex doesn't cry on the field.

:lol: I knew you'd show up!

Jason Taylor IS NOT the face of our franchise. He didn't even play for us last year and wasn't even our starter 'til the Roth situation occurred. I think you mean he USED to be the face of our franchise, 3-4 years ago.

The face of our franchise is on the bench with a hurt leg/foot. Anyone who argues Ronnie is not the face of our franchise is a moron. Whenever anyone speaks about Miami it is about the Wildcat. And Ronnie = Wildcat.

Every time they advertise our games Ronnie is featured or at least mentioned. Latest example. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_e2tRL0JP0.

Ronnie Brown has been, is, and will be the face of our franchise. His injury is one of the worst things that could happen to our team. And he doesn't cry. All he does is smile, even when he makes a mistake.

:lol: I knew you'd show up!

Jason Taylor IS NOT the face of our franchise. He didn't even play for us last year and wasn't even our starter 'til the Roth situation occurred. I think you mean he USED to be the face of our franchise, 3-4 years ago.

The face of our franchise is on the bench with a hurt leg/foot. Anyone who argues Ronnie is not the face of our franchise is a moron. Whenever anyone speaks about Miami it is about the Wildcat. And Ronnie = Wildcat.

Every time they advertise our games Ronnie is featured or at least mentioned. Latest example. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_e2tRL0JP0.

Ronnie Brown has been, is, and will be the face of our franchise. His injury is one of the worst things that could happen to our team. And he doesn't cry. All he does is smile, even when he makes a mistake.

he brought his bad luck back to you this year.

OK so Ronnie is the face of your franchise. This is his 5th year, still searching for playoff win #1 and he's a guy you have tried to deal in the offseason the past few years.

OK so Ronnie is the face of your franchise. This is his 5th year, still searching for playoff win #1 and he's a guy you have tried to deal in the offseason the past few years.

the face of your franchise has about 2 chins too many

**** IT'S SO EASY!!! :lol::lol:

He's a passionate man:lol:

Ya, Ryan is so passionate....about food. I guess he was crying b/c he was so happy Thanksgiving is next week. :rimshot:

Get real junc, Ryan talked big and now he is realizing his failure. Talk is cheap and now Ryan has do what he does best, eat his words. :chuckle:

I guess we can now say that Rex is so large because he eats for comfort?

"awww.. poor rexy, cheer up, heres a nice chili-cheese hot dog for you. No, its not for Sanchez, this one is just for you. Awww, see, isn’t it all better now."

Ya about food. I guess he was crying b/c he was so happy Thanksgiving is next week. :rimshot: :chuckle:

Get real junc, Ryan talked big and now he is realizing his failure.

I should be getting paid to piost here, I always bring posters out of longtime lurker status and make them start posting:lol:

the face of your franchise has about 2 chins too many

**** IT'S SO EASY!!! :lol::lol:

You know your coach is a fat *** too, right?

I should be getting paid to piost here, I always bring posters out of longtime lurker status and make them start posting:lol:

your coach is bigger than kris jenkins

there were rumors about everyone being trade-bait two off-seasons ago. that happens when teams win only one game the year before.

I may be somewhat of a lurker, but I try to contribute when I have something of value or humorous to say.

Oh and Sparano is a bit fat, but he is not an obese whale like Ryan. Also, I have seen Sparano jogging (at Nova Campus/Phins training camp area) quite a few times. At least Sparano is trying to be fit, where Ryan only exercises his mouth and stomach.

Be that as it may, your coach takes a huge load in his pants even thinking about his crappy D going up against Ronnie. Yeah, you stopped him the last game. But it requires so much preparation to contain him that you screw up in other areas. BB is probably having a wet dream about Ronnie being out when we play them the 2nd time. He is stoppable, no doubt. But he has also singlehandedly raped both the Jets and the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom