So Rex like to cry like a baby... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Rex like to cry like a baby...

Please correct me if I am wrong (as if I had to ask, nyjunc) but, the Ravens Defense has pretty much been kick *** since Marvin Lewis was was their coordinator, so I never understood all of the fuss about Rex Ryan being such a great DC to begin with.

should I run and hide b/c you guys swept us for the first time in 7 seasons and only the 2nd time in 12 seasons?

Umm not really . Its hilarious that you are baffled that all of us make fun of the Jets. You do realize you are on a Miami Dolphins message board right???

I dont go over to theganggreen and complain that you guys trash the Fins all the time. Cause i dont care.

You seem to be obsessed with what the Dolphin fans think of your precious team.:lol:

And its cute that you are still talkin smack after getting swept by us this season. Thats 3 straight now.
You kinda remind of the knight in that Monty Python film, still talking smack after getting his arms and legs cut off.:lol::boohoo:

im born and raised in ny and the media is already killing him. they have been killing him ever since he lost to us the first time. thats the main reason i cant believe that the whole city of ny is killing this guy and a few jets fans come over here and try to say anything they can to rain on our parade.
i guess u can say the jets fans are big time haters. i know we are only 4-5 but we are in a good situatuion cause we found our qb and coach and we are still rebuilding and the process is going amazing. now the jets are a complete disaster. they drafted a bust qb in the first. they have to fire there coach and they need a new gm. they are years away from being a stable franchise.

Please correct me if I am wrong (as if I had to ask, nyjunc) but, the Ravens Defense has pretty much been kick *** since Marvin Lewis was was their coordinator, so I never understood all of the fuss about Rex Ryan being such a great DC to begin with.

Rex was on that staff as well, guys have come and gone but he's been there the whole time. Is it just coincidental that he leaves and the D isn't close to what it was?

im born and raised in ny and the media is already killing him. they have been killing him ever since he lost to us the first time. thats the main reason i cant believe that the whole city of ny is killing this guy and a few jets fans come over here and try to say anything they can to rain on our parade.
i guess u can say the jets fans are big time haters. i know we are only 4-5 but we are in a good situatuion cause we found our qb and coach and we are still rebuilding and the process is going amazing. now the jets are a complete disaster. they drafted a bust qb in the first. they have to fire there coach and they need a new gm. they are years away from being a stable franchise.

so you are also 4-5 but you are in a good situation since you found your coach and QB but we are 4-5 and have found our coach and QB but we aren't in a good situation? How's the weather in your world?

even the other jets fans on the gang green can't stand this guy :lol:

Maybe we can plug him in the middle?

So you lurk until the opportunity arises for fat jokes? i got it:lol:

In 4 games against rex Ryan D's:

Ronnie Brown: 57 carries, 147 yds, 2.6 YPC

I don't think he's too scared

Nice stats. You should post the ones that count. It only has 2 numbers, one being a 2 the other a 0. You know what they are right? Maybe Sanchize will eat Ryans hot dog to make him feel better. Oh wait, not hot dog. Pig in a blanket perfectly describes Rex.

Rex was on that staff as well, guys have come and gone but he's been there the whole time. Is it just coincidental that he leaves and the D isn't close to what it was?

I don't know if it is coincidental or not, but thanks for the info.

Also, after I asked that question, I realized that "google is my friend" and on his wiki page it says that Rex was interviewed by the Phins for a head coaching position, glad you guys got him insted of us....

even the other jets fans on the gang green can't stand this guy :lol:

Are you talking about me or Rex? I am beloved on theganggreen.com. Some people don't like me and that's ok but take a poll and you'll find out.

I don't know if it is coincidental or not, but thanks for the info.

Also, after I asked that question, I realized that "google is my friend" and on his wiki page it says that Rex was interviewed by the Phins for a head coaching position, glad you guys got him insted of us....

So am I.

so you are also 4-5 but you are in a good situation since you found your coach and QB but we are 4-5 and have found our coach and QB but we aren't in a good situation? How's the weather in your world?
how did u find your coach and qb lol.
your qb is a soft little ***** and wont make it in ny. he is to soft and has to weak of a arm to make it.
the way he handled his press confrence, reading the speech that he wrote down instead of answering questions really says a lot about him.
sanchez is as soft as they come. trust me u guys did not find your qb. all u did was set yourself back 5 years.
your head coach is on his way out for sure.
the truth is nyjunc i respect your knowledge and threads for the most part even tho u never give the dolphins any credit.
i just really want u to answer this question as honest as u can. what qb would u rather have for the jets for the next 10 years throwing in that crazy winds they have there, chad henne (who has a rocket arm and is from penn which is a cold windy state) or sanchez who has a weak arm and never played a cold windy game in his life cause he is from cali.
im not even gonna ask u who u rather have between sparano and ryan cause thats a no brainer.

how did u find your coach and qb lol.
your qb is a soft little ***** and wont make it in ny. he is to soft and has to weak of a arm to make it.
the way he handled his press confrence, reading the speech that he wrote down instead of answering questions really says a lot about him.
sanchez is as soft as they come. trust me u guys did not find your qb. all u did was set yourself back 5 years.
your head coach is on his way out for sure.
the truth is nyjunc i respect your knowledge and threads for the most part even tho u never give the dolphins any credit.
i just really want u to answer this question as honest as u can. what qb would u rather have for the jets for the next 10 years throwing in that crazy winds they have there, chad henne (who has a rocket arm and is from penn which is a cold windy state) or sanchez who has a weak arm and never played a cold windy game in his life cause he is from cali.
im not even gonna ask u who u rather have between sparano and ryan cause thats a no brainer.

How is our QB soft? he has responded every time after adversity has hit.

I'd rather have Sanchez. I admit Henne has impressed me but I still don't think he'll be a good QB long term. he has a stronger arm but Sanchez has better legs and is smarter. The winds are overrated in the meadowlands, Chad P had alot of success w/ us through the years and Sanchez certainly has a stronger arm than Chad P.

I think Sanchez will adjust to the cold, Brett Favre never played in cold until he got to GB and he was great in it until recent years. Guys from warm weather schools go to Northern Cities and vice versa all the time.

what do you base sanchez being "smarter" off of?

his ability to write a speech for the media?

How is our QB soft? he has responded every time after adversity has hit.

I'd rather have Sanchez. I admit Henne has impressed me but I still don't think he'll be a good QB long term. he has a stronger arm but Sanchez has better legs and is smarter. The winds are overrated in the meadowlands, Chad P had alot of success w/ us through the years and Sanchez certainly has a stronger arm than Chad P.

I think Sanchez will adjust to the cold, Brett Favre never played in cold until he got to GB and he was great in it until recent years. Guys from warm weather schools go to Northern Cities and vice versa all the time.

i disagree but at least u gave henne some type of credit. i would stick by my qb also so i cant fault u for that.
sanchez is a little soft, just look at his face when they are losing.

I can't wait until the weather really gets nasty up here in NY., it's been a mild fall. Maybe Sanchez can huddle up against Rex to keep warm.

Your boy Sanchez has a problem throwing the ball to the wrong color jersey. Maybe you guys should stop using the throwbacks, it looks to be confusing him.

Back
Top Bottom