So Rex like to cry like a baby... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Rex like to cry like a baby...

I'd rather have Sanchez. I admit Henne has impressed me but I still don't think he'll be a good QB long term. he has a stronger arm but Sanchez has better legs and is smarter. The winds are overrated in the meadowlands, Chad P had alot of success w/ us through the years and Sanchez certainly has a stronger arm than Chad P.

nyjunc, where the hell do you come up with this crap? Maybe the better legs part is right but NO WAY is he smarter than Henne...what facts can you base this on? if you want to go by interceptions we can do that....

For an alleged "tough guy" Rex Ryan sure does alot of crying, ive seen his eyes swelled up and filled with water on numerous occasions in press conferences...he really mustve been bawlin his eyes out this time...HAHA.

Hes crying cause hes all out of excuses(he used them all after the Miami games) and knows his team really sucks and that hes a pitiful head coach...

Rex was on that staff as well, guys have come and gone but he's been there the whole time. Is it just coincidental that he leaves and the D isn't close to what it was?

so you are also 4-5 but you are in a good situation since you found your coach and QB but we are 4-5 and have found our coach and QB but we aren't in a good situation? How's the weather in your world?

Because your the Jests and will always suck because your good at it!:woot:

cut Junc some slack, just about every prediction he has made has been crap...he picked the Jets to beat us both times....oops...

he kept insisting Pennington was our only chance to win games and Henne would be garbage...oops....

He's bound to get one right eventually....Im not sure about Sanchez's legs, I didnt see any of his GQ pics that really showed those off...

I don't think Sanchez will ever amount to more than a Garcia type Qb....good, but not a real franchise QB.

Rex was on that staff as well, guys have come and gone but he's been there the whole time. Is it just coincidental that he leaves and the D isn't close to what it was?

so you are also 4-5 but you are in a good situation since you found your coach and QB but we are 4-5 and have found our coach and QB but we aren't in a good situation? How's the weather in your world?

Because to this point, we have played a tougher schedule, but don't worry, it all evens out, and the cream will rise at the end. :)

How is our QB soft? he has responded every time after adversity has hit.

I'd rather have Sanchez. I admit Henne has impressed me but I still don't think he'll be a good QB long term. he has a stronger arm but Sanchez has better legs and is smarter. The winds are overrated in the meadowlands, Chad P had alot of success w/ us through the years and Sanchez certainly has a stronger arm than Chad P.

I think Sanchez will adjust to the cold, Brett Favre never played in cold until he got to GB and he was great in it until recent years. Guys from warm weather schools go to Northern Cities and vice versa all the time.

Sanchez does not have the temperament to be a leader or stoicism to instill confidence in his team that Henne has. Sanchez has lived a charmed life with no adversity at USC - all 16 games there and adversity is a rude awakening which he may or may not recover from. If you keep comparing us as a comparable 4-5 team to the Jets, then by those measurements, and without a Clowney, Edwards or Keller to save his butt, Henne is 4-2 while Sanchez is 4-5. As far as "intelligence" is concerned, Henne made a terrible and unnecessary throw last week, but really, he's not the one who's averaging over 2 bad decision interceptions a game the last few weeks. So who's the guy who can't think on his feet?

So as usual, the "objectivity" that you purport to share when "educating" (your actual pompous word) us dummies over here, is really nothing more than a regurgitation of the distortions that come from viewing the world through puke green tinted lenses. Others may be fooled, and you're a good guy, but a troll nonetheless.

Incidentally, congrats go out to White Shoes Willie for being named a moderator on your home board. Guess you were too busy yourself to accept the honor, eh?

20toy91-1.jpg

How is our QB soft? he has responded every time after adversity has hit.
Are you kidding me? He pouted in the Buffalo game and laid his head on Edwards shoulder in our 2nd game.

What a locker room that is. Your 2 leaders crying. A match made in heaven.

Are you kidding me? He pouted in the Buffalo game and laid his head on Edwards shoulder in our 2nd game.

hahaha, for real...i love how nyjunc thinks hes so much smarter and superior to everyone. I really dont know where he comes up with half the crap he says.

I'd rather have Sanchez. Sanchez is smarter.
I have yet to see Henne just throw the ball up and hope one of his WRs gets it. Sanchez has numerous times. What a smart QB.

I will give you some credit on finally crediting Henne on a short term basis, but your post reeks of homerism.

I have yet to see Henne just throw the ball up and hope one of his WRs gets it. Sanchez has numerous times. What a smart QB.

LOL Henne cant even throw the ball to a wide open guy and hope he'll catch it!

Back
Top Bottom