So Rex like to cry like a baby... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Rex like to cry like a baby...

Some tidbits from Gang Green:

- This is old news. The Jets have been making grown men cry for the last few decades now

- Rex Ryan is a big fat ****. He should be tearing into this guys not tearing up over them. Fire his ****in *** and bring in someone with a brain. Oh and someone who isnt a gay **** bag.

- This just make us look even more stupid...

- Pittsburgh has the terrible towel, and the Jets have the crying towel !!!!!!!!!!!

- Fat men get emotional. It's a glandular thing

- I don't mind talking tough. I don't mind an emotional coach. But you can't do both. Talking smack to the whole league and then crying after you lose 5 of 6 just makes you look pathetic

- Crying after winning a championship is ok, but crying after a loss is just gay.

- I don't mind talking tough. I don't mind an emotional coach. But you can't do both. Talking smack to the whole league and then crying after you lose 5 of 6 just makes you look pathetic

- Crying after winning a championship is ok, but crying after a loss is just gay.

LOL real talk

I'm a pretty emotional cat myself, and, I've cried on more than one occasion. The scene in Blackhawk Down when Shutgart and Gordon volunteer to go down to secure the crash site....Against, essentially the entire city, just because it's what you do? Waterworks every time.

I can't ever recall crying over football....Not in front of anyone, anyway...And certainly never if I was in charge of them.

Ryan has shown himself to be a bombastic ***, which works well if you are winning....but when you go from bombastic *** to sobbing emotional guy, it makes it look like you're really unbalanced, and, defintily sort of weak and dulplicitus.

I will say, I'm surprised. I had Ryan pegged for swaggering tough guy. turns out he's just a fatass playground bully that cries when someone hits him in the nose.

Oh yah... I cried in Ol Yeller - I was 4...

The Jets are now the buffoons of the NFL! Priceless

I'd cry too if I havent seen my own package since I was 8 yrs old. Seriously, it must suck to look down and only being able to see complete lard.

An oldie but a goodie, snipped for brevity:

http://www.click2houston.com/news/20301265/detail.html

HOUSTON -- A nearly 600-pound man was able to hide a weapon for more than a day while he was in custody, police told KPRC Local 2 Wednesday.

Vera weighs nearly 600 pounds and the gun was allegedly hidden between fat layers.

Houston Police Officers Union President Gary Blankinship said cadets are trained how to search morbidly obese people.

"We teach officers to lift up and look under," Blankinship said. "The officer may not have arrested anyone this big before."

The only man who can cry in football is Dick Vermeil, and he can do it because he's genuine.

Not because his swagger has run out and he needs a new motivational tool to lead his group of misfit toys.

I think I found my new sig

CryinRyan-1.jpg

NY Jets Team Meeting

Players: It's not your fault

Wrecks: I know

Wrecks: oh, I know

Wrecks: really, I know

Wrecks: (sobbing) But I tried so hard ! *WAHHHH !!*

what do you base sanchez being "smarter" off of?

his ability to write a speech for the media?

Smarter as a player, based off their decision making in college and so far this year. What Sanchez is doing is actually pretty amazing. He basically had one full year as a starter in college and he's played well as a rookie w/ high expectations. The #s overall don't lok great b/c he had 2 awful games but he played winning football in the other 7.

I am impressed w/ what I have seen of henne so far, so far I look wrong for my comments in the last year + but we'll see. Both might be great, both might suck but both have shown the abilityt to play in the NFL.

cut Junc some slack, just about every prediction he has made has been crap...he picked the Jets to beat us both times....oops...

he kept insisting Pennington was our only chance to win games and Henne would be garbage...oops....

He's bound to get one right eventually....Im not sure about Sanchez's legs, I didnt see any of his GQ pics that really showed those off...

I don't think Sanchez will ever amount to more than a Garcia type Qb....good, but not a real franchise QB.

If you want to go back the last 5 years and check my track record it's pretty damn good. I blew it on the first game against you but I said the second game was a toss up and you guys act like you beat us by 30 each time, they were both very close games decided in the final mins.

You haven't beaten a team w/ a winning record w/ henne and you had a couple of fluky STs TDs and a D TD against us up here- he did nothing to help you win in that game.

You do know Garcia was a very good QB in the NFL, right?
You do realize you are 4-5, right?

Because to this point, we have played a tougher schedule, but don't worry, it all evens out, and the cream will rise at the end. :)

The difference is really that you played Indy and we didn't. You also played TB and we didn't. You guys overrate your sched, it's been a tough one but far from impossible.

Sanchez does not have the temperament to be a leader or stoicism to instill confidence in his team that Henne has. Sanchez has lived a charmed life with no adversity at USC - all 16 games there and adversity is a rude awakening which he may or may not recover from. If you keep comparing us as a comparable 4-5 team to the Jets, then by those measurements, and without a Clowney, Edwards or Keller to save his butt, Henne is 4-2 while Sanchez is 4-5. As far as "intelligence" is concerned, Henne made a terrible and unnecessary throw last week, but really, he's not the one who's averaging over 2 bad decision interceptions a game the last few weeks. So who's the guy who can't think on his feet?

So as usual, the "objectivity" that you purport to share when "educating" (your actual pompous word) us dummies over here, is really nothing more than a regurgitation of the distortions that come from viewing the world through puke green tinted lenses. Others may be fooled, and you're a good guy, but a troll nonetheless.

Incidentally, congrats go out to White Shoes Willie for being named a moderator on your home board. Guess you were too busy yourself to accept the honor, eh?

20toy91-1.jpg

The problem w/ that is every time he has been hit w/ adversity he has bounced back.

week 3 vs. Ten: terrible 2nd and 3rd qtr as we blow big lead and he leads us back w/ great late 3rd-4th qtrs

Week 4 at NO: gave away 2 TDs but bounced back and helped make it a TD game in the 4th qtr.

Week 5 at Mia: after the bad game in NO he led us to 27 pts which should have been enough but our D gave it away.

Week 7 at Oak: after his putrid game vs. Buf he plays flawless in leading us to blowout of Raiders

Week 8 vs. Mia: Plays very well, STs and a fumble return doom us.

Week 10 vs. Jax: overcome 2 turnovers to lead us to lead in final mins, D gave it away.

He always comes back strong from adversity. It's one of his best traits.

Are you kidding me? He pouted in the Buffalo game and laid his head on Edwards shoulder in our 2nd game.

What a locker room that is. Your 2 leaders crying. A match made in heaven.

Just like #99 in teal

The difference is really that you played Indy and we didn't. You also played TB and we didn't. You guys overrate your sched, it's been a tough one but far from impossible.

Ummm, No, not exactly:

Dolphins....................Jets
Falcons.......................@ Texans
Colts.......................... Patriots
@Chargers...................Titans
Bills............................@ Saints
NY Jets.......................@ Dolphins
Bye ........................... Bills
Saints......................... Raiders
@ NY Jets.....................Dolphins
@ Patriots.....................Bye
Buccaneers...................Jaguars

As you can hopefully see, the Dolphins have played the Falcons, Colts, Chargers, and Bucs (Just after they beat the Packers) all team the Jets have not played, but instead teams like the Texans (When they looked pretty weak), Titans (around the time they were falling apart), Raiders (bottom feeders), and the Jags (Probably the best team of the 4).

IF both team had switched those 4, Jets Probably beat the Bucs (maybe) and the Dolphins probably beat the Texans, Titans, Raiders, and the Jags, which would put us right now in 1st place...see how a schedule can change things, or maybe you don't.

Ummm, No, not exactly:

Dolphins....................Jets
Falcons.......................@ Texans
Colts.......................... Patriots
@Chargers...................Titans
Bills............................@ Saints
NY Jets.......................@ Dolphins
Bye ........................... Bills
Saints......................... Raiders
@ NY Jets.....................Dolphins
@ Patriots.....................Bye
Buccaneers...................Jaguars

As you can hopefully see, the Dolphins have played the Falcons, Colts, Chargers, and Bucs (Just after they beat the Packers) all team the Jets have not played, but instead teams like the Texans (When they looked pretty weak), Titans (around the time they were falling apart), Raiders (bottom feeders), and the Jags (Probably the best team of the 4).

IF both team had switched those 4, Jets Probably beat the Bucs (maybe) and the Dolphins probably beat the Texans, Titans, Raiders, and the Jags, which would put us right now in 1st place...see how a schedule can change things, or maybe you don't.

The way we played the first 3 weeks we most likely win 2 of those 3.

You played Indy and we haven't, you played TB and we haven't.

Hou and Atl are similar
we both played NE, NO and Buf
SD and Jax are similar(you can lump them in w/ Hou and Atl),

If we played your sched we'd probably have the same record.

Back
Top Bottom