So Rex like to cry like a baby... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Rex like to cry like a baby...

I should be getting paid to piost here, I always bring posters out of longtime lurker status and make them start posting:lol:

You know your coach is a fat *** too, right?

Sparano is a quarter of the size of Rex and he knows it and doesn't wear tight a$$ clothes...F-DAT FAT ****!

clear.gif

your coach is bigger than kris jenkins

Maybe we can plug him in the middle?

I may be somewhat of a lurker, but I try to contribute when I have something of value or humorous to say.

Oh and Sparano is a bit fat, but he is not an obese whale like Ryan. Also, I have seen Sparano jogging (at Nova Campus/Phins training camp area) quite a few times. At least Sparano is trying to be fit, where Ryan only exercises his mouth and stomach.

So you lurk until the opportunity arises for fat jokes? i got it:lol:

Be that as it may, your coach takes a huge load in his pants even thinking about his crappy D going up against Ronnie. Yeah, you stopped him the last game. But it requires so much preparation to contain him that you screw up in other areas. BB is probably having a wet dream about Ronnie being out when we play them the 2nd time. He is stoppable, no doubt. But he has also singlehandedly raped both the Jets and the Pats.

In 4 games against rex Ryan D's:

Ronnie Brown: 57 carries, 147 yds, 2.6 YPC

I don't think he's too scared

dolphins had cam cameron...jets have rex ryan

lets hope the jets keep ryan for 2 years though

That fat walrus Rex continues to make a mockery of the Jets. I love it.

In 4 games against rex Ryan D's:

Ronnie Brown: 57 carries, 147 yds, 2.6 YPC

I don't think he's too scared

When are you going to realize that Baltimore's D is NOT the Jet's D? Cryin' Ryan and his supporters always mix the stats of the '08 Ravens with the '09 Jets! Do you see Josh McDaniels or his team/fans using his stats from the Patriots? No. He doesn't sugar coat his stats from his former successful team, he is going out and getting it done with his new team.

When you give stats about Rex Ryan, stick to his stats with the Jets. His stats with the Ravens are far superior to those with the Jets because the '08 Ravens had a far better defense. He should have stayed a coordinator. Next year, you can demote Ryan to DC & hire Mangini back when the Browns get rid of him.

When are you going to realize that Baltimore's D is NOT the Jet's D? Cryin' Ryan and his supporters always mix the stats of the '08 Ravens with the '09 Jets! Do you see Josh McDaniels or his team/fans using his stats from the Patriots? No. He doesn't sugar coat his stats from his former successful team, he is going out and getting it done with his new team.

When you give stats about Rex Ryan, stick to his stats with the Jets. His stats with the Ravens are far superior to those with the Jets because the '08 Ravens had a far better defense. He should have stayed a coordinator. Next year, you can demote Ryan to DC & hire Mangini back when the Browns get rid of him.

You are right, our D is BETTER this year. Ronnie had ONE good game against a Rex D in 4 tries whether that D was Bal's or NTJ's.

Ronnie against the Jets this year:

32 carries, 101 yds, 3.2 YPC

Is this good enough for you?

dolphins had cam cameron...jets have rex ryan

lets hope the jets keep ryan for 2 years though

Cam had 1 win, rex has as many wins this year as the "great" Tony Sparano.

You are right, our D is BETTER this year. Ronnie had ONE good game against a Rex D in 4 tries whether that D was Bal's or NTJ's.

Ronnie against the Jets this year:

32 carries, 101 yds, 3.2 YPC

Is this good enough for you?

Cam had 1 win, rex has as many wins this year as the "great" Tony Sparano.

which hopefully will get him kept around 1 more year which will benefit us

he's just another coordinator that has no clue how to be a head coach, thus the comparison to cam cameron...

2 different sides of the ball but the end result will be the same...except cam actually left us in better shape salary cap and draft pick wise where ryan has not.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fatty Ryan deserves all the misery he is getting.....Thinking he & his team were all that and the badasses on the block....Karma is real b*tch ain't it?

I need someone to post that photo of Ryan superimposed on Fat Bast*rd's body (at least I think it was faked.....who knows maybe that is what Ryan really looks like!!).....that's a great photo and I need to get a copy of it asap!!!

Thanks!

Honestly, I dont know whats more pathetic. Rex Ryan crying or nyjunc still on here talking smack even when the Fins swept his precious Jets lol.

I actually dont think Rex was crying because of losing a football game, I think he found out that McDonalds got rid of the McRib sandwich. Poor guy...

Honestly, I dont know whats more pathetic. Rex Ryan crying or nyjunc still on here talking smack even when the Fins swept his precious Jets lol.

I actually dont think Rex was crying because of losing a football game, I think he found out that McDonalds got rid of the McRib sandwich. Poor guy...

should I run and hide b/c you guys swept us for the first time in 7 seasons and only the 2nd time in 12 seasons?

Yo "JUNC" whats up dude!!! lets be honest, the NY Media is gonna kill Ryan... nothing is sacred in NY ... I know that, having lived there!!! Things like this shouldn't be made public, IMO ... these kinda scenarios can really paint a guy in a bad light!!! especially after someone like Ryan; who has done nothing but talk big, since he was hired... the facts are; he's put down players and coaches alike around the league ... this isn't suppose to be what he should be doing in a public matter!!! NOT GOOD!!!

Another thing, maybe he is coming to the realization that the Jets players aren't what he had in Baltimore!!!

Back
Top Bottom