Godchaux
Van Ginkel
Baker
Biegel
Howard
Needham
Rowe

Thats primarily starters. The rest are backup or gone
I have to ask, you have Perrine on there based on what exactly? The three carries, and two pass pro assignments he had today?

Seriously?

I did like what I saw of Harris...
Trent obviously, not Charles.

I do think they should keep Perrine around. Get some good blockers and he is more than serviceable.

The Dolphins did an excellent job of building depth this year. Needham, Van Ginkel, Seiler, Biegel, Williams, Ford and Laird should get snaps next year.

I think one of the hardest decisions will be Albert Wilson.
I'm hoping Wilson will redo his contract. He really started looking good the past few weeks (other than those really frustrating drops today).

Guys who are genuine starter quality or above and surprises in this rebuild thus far:

Preston Williams
Davis (borderline starter)
Gesicki
McMillan
Rowe at FS
Taco at LE

With these as top quality depth at important positions:
Boehm
Needham
Biegel

Oh yeah... and the emergence of a TRUE NUMBER ONE RECEIVER in Parker oh baby

I'm hoping Wilson will redo his contract. He really started looking good the past few weeks (other than those really frustrating drops today).

Dolphins are a really good place with Wilson. If he restructures and stays great. If he opts not to restructure, move on and you have plenty of day two or three picks to address that spot or even the cap space to look at cheaper options.

Wilson needs to focus catching the ball.
He had some crucial drops that would have helped to put the game away.
You can't drop those 3rd down balls.

Guys who are genuine starter quality or above and surprises in this rebuild thus far:

Preston Williams
Davis (borderline starter)
Gesicki
McMillan
Rowe at FS
Taco at LE

With these as top quality depth at important positions:
Boehm
Needham
Biegel

Oh yeah... and the emergence of a TRUE NUMBER ONE RECEIVER in Parker oh baby

Taco is not a starter..not even close.

I like most of the names mentioned. I really liked Biegel but he really leveled off. I think you can upgrade there but maybe he can be depth. Van Ginkle showed me more wiggle and a great motor. I am not so sure that Winovich brings any more to the table than Van Ginkle does.

Needham and Preston Williams are at the top. I am confident that they are legit. I’m intrigued by Sieler even if he lacks significant sample size. His metrics look good. He’s probably been dismissed because of the Ferris State pedigree. Imagine if you swapped schools between Sieler and Charlton and the perception would be different.

I hope Wilson comes back. He was getting back in the groove late in the year. He’s got a compact but sturdy frame, but I’d still deploy him judiciously. I don’t know that he can handle a big workload.

I like Laird but we need big upgrades ahead of him. I am talking 2-3 guys ahead of him. Maybe you get one in free agency and one in the draft.

The whole O line other than maybe Davis is awful. Fitzpatrick, unlike what Tannehill did for years, eluded the rush at an A plus level. We can’t rely on that forever so we need an upgrade.

The biggest find is Flores. Nobody is going to be bitching about Kris Richard anymore. That was a whiff.

Plus he knows what he wants in terms of sound football players. It might bring a huge advantage to the draft process as I think he will add insight into what to look for in terms of prospects to target.

Last edited:
I was not impressed with taco and his garbage sacks...maybe he will work hard in the off season and get better stronger

BOLD are KEEPERS and BUILDING BLOCKS (Going into next season)

LWR 11 Parker, DeVante 15/1
RWR 17 Hurns, Allen SF19 89 Davis, Trevor W/Oak (KR/PR)
SWR 15 Wilson, Albert U/KC 84 Ford, Isaiah 17/7 86 Hollins, Mack W/Phi
LT 70 Davenport, Julie'n T/Hou 61 WEBB, J'MARCUS SF19
LG 63 Deiter, Michael 19/3 (BU) 78 Pankey, Adam W/GB
C 76 Boehm, Evan T/Ind (new C) 74 Sutherland, Keaton W/Cin 68 Brown, Evan P/NYG
RG 62 Calhoun, Deion CF19 (BU)
RT 77 Davis, Jesse SF16
TE 88 Gesicki, Mike 18/2 81 Smythe, Durham 18/4 87 Walford, Clive U/NYJ 38 Cox, Chandler 19/7
QB 14 FITZPATRICK, RYAN U/TB 3 Rosen, Josh T/Arz
RB 42 Laird, Patrick CF19 34 Turner, De'Lance P/Bal 29 Perine, Samaje P/Cin
FB 38 Cox, Chandler 19/7
Defense
LDE 95 JENKINS, JOHN SF19 93 Moss, Avery W/NYG 59 Davis II, Jamal P/Ten
NT 56 Godchaux, Davon 17/5
DE 94 Wilkins, Christian 19/1 96 Charlton, Taco W/Dal 92 Sieler, Zach W/Bal
ROLB 49 Eguavoen, Sam SF19 97 Harris, Trent W/NE 43 Van Ginkel, Andrew 19/5
LB 47 Biegel, Vince T/NO 48 Munson, Calvin P/NE
LB 55 Baker, Jerome 18/3 44 Lacey, Deon W/Buf
LOLB 90 Harris, Charles 17/1
LCB 40 Needham, Nik CF19 33 Wiltz, Jomal SF19 32 Stephens, Linden P/Sea
FS 26 Parker, Steven W/LAR 35 Aikens, Walt 14/4
SS 21 Rowe, Eric U/NE 36 Colbert, Adrian P/Sea
RCB 30 Brooks, Nate P/NE 22 Hayes, Tae W/Jax 41 Hartage, Montre CF19
Special Teams
PT 2 Haack, Matt CF17
PK 7 Sanders, Jason 18/7
LS 46 Pepper, Taybor SF19

H 2 Haack, Matt CF17
KO 7 Sanders, Jason 18/7
PR
KR
Practice Squad
PS 16 Jones, Andy WR 1 Causey, Rashard CB 79 Okeke, Chidi OT 5 Rudock, Jake QB 80 Rahming, TJ WR
PS 50 Carlock, Jake LB 57 Hanks, Terrill LB 83 Wright, Terry WR 85 Myarick, Chris TE 75 Bonner, Jonathan DE
PS 69 Queiroz Neto, Durval EX/DT
Reserves
RES 80 Louis, Ricardo IR 75 Norton, Kendrick NFI 45 Hull, Mike PUP 52 McMillan, Raekwon IR 59 Allen, Chase IR
RES 65 Isidora, Danny IR 23 Tankersley, Cordrea PUP 25 Howard, Xavien IR 98 Ledbetter, Jonathan IR 18 Williams, Preston IR
RES 51 Crawford, James IR 00 TALIB, AQIB T/LAR-IR 16 Jennings, Gary IR 20 JONES, RESHAD IR 28 McCain, Bobby IR
RES 19 Grant, Jakeem IR 27 Ballage, Kalen IR 53 Willis III, Gerald IR 24 Lewis, Ryan IR 31 Webster, Ken IR
RES 37 Gaskin, Myles IR

Last edited:
I found the progression of our DBs and secondary scheme interesting. I like the man press much more than that Cincinnati scheme we had from Philbin through Gase. (If only we had a pass rush)

also, I like that the guy Flores clearly identified in training camp actually developed into a player: Needham.

It follows the NE pattern of developing DB gems constantly.
I wont lie i didn't watch a single fins game this season, just paying attention to the highlights.. Since the day this season started i wanted it to be over, Throw away year but they did find some gems which i really hoped they would..

If they are running a press man coverage then that is huge to me, Let Xavien showcase the skills he has and really that is what we should have been running against new england all along.. Brady just dinks and dunks his way to multiple superbowls before a team figures out to press the hell out of his WR's and RB's and force him to hold onto the ball.

Especially now that he has no Gronk that is the way to attack him, I think Brady is done terrorizing this division finally its gonna be interesting if he leaves the Pats

BOLD are KEEPERS and BUILDING BLOCKS (Going into next season)

LWR 11 Parker, DeVante 15/1
RWR 17 Hurns, Allen SF19 89 Davis, Trevor W/Oak (KR/PR)
SWR 15 Wilson, Albert U/KC 84 Ford, Isaiah 17/7 86 Hollins, Mack W/Phi
LT 70 Davenport, Julie'n T/Hou 61 WEBB, J'MARCUS SF19
LG 63 Deiter, Michael 19/3 (BU) 78 Pankey, Adam W/GB
C 76 Boehm, Evan T/Ind (new C) 74 Sutherland, Keaton W/Cin 68 Brown, Evan P/NYG
RG 62 Calhoun, Deion CF19 (BU)
RT 77 Davis, Jesse SF16
TE 88 Gesicki, Mike 18/2 81 Smythe, Durham 18/4 87 Walford, Clive U/NYJ 38 Cox, Chandler 19/7
QB 14 FITZPATRICK, RYAN U/TB 3 Rosen, Josh T/Arz
RB 42 Laird, Patrick CF19 34 Turner, De'Lance P/Bal 29 Perine, Samaje P/Cin
FB 38 Cox, Chandler 19/7
Defense
LDE 95 JENKINS, JOHN SF19 93 Moss, Avery W/NYG 59 Davis II, Jamal P/Ten
NT 56 Godchaux, Davon 17/5
DE 94 Wilkins, Christian 19/1 96 Charlton, Taco W/Dal 92 Sieler, Zach W/Bal
ROLB 49 Eguavoen, Sam SF19 97 Harris, Trent W/NE 43 Van Ginkel, Andrew 19/5
LB 47 Biegel, Vince T/NO 48 Munson, Calvin P/NE
LB 55 Baker, Jerome 18/3 44 Lacey, Deon W/Buf
LOLB 90 Harris, Charles 17/1
LCB 40 Needham, Nik CF19 33 Wiltz, Jomal SF19 32 Stephens, Linden P/Sea
FS 26 Parker, Steven W/LAR 35 Aikens, Walt 14/4
SS 21 Rowe, Eric U/NE 36 Colbert, Adrian P/Sea
RCB 30 Brooks, Nate P/NE 22 Hayes, Tae W/Jax 41 Hartage, Montre CF19
Special Teams
PT 2 Haack, Matt CF17
PK 7 Sanders, Jason 18/7
LS 46 Pepper, Taybor SF19

H 2 Haack, Matt CF17
KO 7 Sanders, Jason 18/7
PR
KR
Practice Squad
PS 16 Jones, Andy WR 1 Causey, Rashard CB 79 Okeke, Chidi OT 5 Rudock, Jake QB 80 Rahming, TJ WR
PS 50 Carlock, Jake LB 57 Hanks, Terrill LB 83 Wright, Terry WR 85 Myarick, Chris TE 75 Bonner, Jonathan DE
PS 69 Queiroz Neto, Durval EX/DT
Reserves
RES 80 Louis, Ricardo IR 75 Norton, Kendrick NFI 45 Hull, Mike PUP 52 McMillan, Raekwon IR 59 Allen, Chase IR
RES 65 Isidora, Danny IR 23 Tankersley, Cordrea PUP 25 Howard, Xavien IR 98 Ledbetter, Jonathan IR 18 Williams, Preston IR
RES 51 Crawford, James IR 00 TALIB, AQIB T/LAR-IR 16 Jennings, Gary IR 20 JONES, RESHAD IR 28 McCain, Bobby IR
RES 19 Grant, Jakeem IR 27 Ballage, Kalen IR 53 Willis III, Gerald IR 24 Lewis, Ryan IR 31 Webster, Ken IR
RES 37 G askin, Myles IR
You forgot Preston Williams

Back
Top Bottom