So who do we pick in the second round now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who do we pick in the second round now?

All depends what happens in the 1st round, if we trade down for say the 7th and 18th,I'd get Caddy and Clayton/Williamson, Then the best available S in the 2nd.

I think we pick up Baas, or my favorite sleeper, Adrian McPherson. Adrian will be the best QB in this draft, mark my words. Ben Wilkerson will be there in the third for the person who asked about the LSU Center.

is there any dt worthy of this pick? I haven't really paid attention to the second round area since we didn't have one.

This is contingent on no trade down:

1st Rd: Braylon Edwards
2nd Rd: Either Adrian McPherson or Andrew Walter
3rd Rd: Luis Castillo or Corey Webster (either of these guys should be here)
4th Rd: Ciatrick Fason or Marion Barber III (I think both of them should be here early in 4th round. Gives us a shot at either one.)
4th Rd: Ben Wilkerson (draft value has been falling lately and Saban likes him)
5th Rd: Junior Rosegreen
7th Rd: BPA

nando03 said:
This is contingent on no trade down:

1st Rd: Braylon Edwards
2nd Rd: Either Adrian McPherson or Andrew Walter
3rd Rd: Luis Castillo or Corey Webster (either of these guys should be here)
4th Rd: Ciatrick Fason or Marion Barber III (I think both of them should be here early in 4th round. Gives us a shot at either one.)
4th Rd: Ben Wilkerson (draft value has been falling lately and Saban likes him)
5th Rd: Junior Rosegreen
7th Rd: BPA

what about Luis Castillo with this 2nd. I don't think he will last till the 3rd.

Castillo was just hit with the Steroid thing, I don't think anyone will draft him in the 2nd round. Both Scouts Inc and Kiper have their Mocks with Castillo in the late late late 2nd round and mid 3rd round.

I'd say it depends on how the draft flows. If we take a RB in round 1 then i say QB. If we take QB then i say RB. And if we take WR i would say it depends on which position is falling off the bored faster. Meaning, if more RB's are going than QB's we go ahead and take RB and vise versa. Also i think it Brodney pool or maybe even Josh Bullocks is on the bored we may grab one of them.

surtainian said:
We will take Braylon Edwards with our 1st rounder.
We will take Fason or Arrington with our 2nd rounder.

I'm not big on Fason. But, I would accept Edwards and Arrington. In my mock, I had those as our two choices with Arrington as our 1st pick in the 3rd round (a hopeful drop).

Of course, Arrington is one of those guys who could go from a high 2nd to a high 3rd.

draft Edwards, take RB in 2nd, (Faison, Arrington, Barber etc.) Take Clarett in the 6th.

Think Terrel Davis.

Back
Top Bottom