So who do we pick in the second round now? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who do we pick in the second round now?

The Dolphins should still try to trade down (they need to replenish their roster with youth), but the Surtain trade gives them options.

maybe silly...but what about frank gore...i know he is injury prone but his talent is 1st round calibre...

aj13 said:
maybe silly...but what about frank gore...i know he is injury prone but his talent is 1st round calibre...
third round... not in the second.

49ersFan said:
The Dolphins should still try to trade down (they need to replenish their roster with youth), but the Surtain trade gives them options.

ya know 49ers fan...2 years ago i watched a game where Tim Rattay threw for like 300+ yards....he has potential. SO instead of using a QB with ur 1st pick, u should draft an RB...cuz no offense...but ur RB sucks.

ItalianDolFan said:
ya know 49ers fan...2 years ago i watched a game where Tim Rattay threw for like 300+ yards....he has potential. SO instead of using a QB with ur 1st pick, u should draft an RB...cuz no offense...but ur RB sucks.

Yes, Barlow is ooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrated

HelloMotto said:
Ok draft guru's, who is available to us via the chiefs 2nd round pick?? :rawk:

I've always hoped we would take(assuming no trade-down) Braylon Edwards in the first b/c he represents the BPA in a rapidly evolving pass-friendly NFL (improves subsequent trade-down chances too), and then we'd go with Ciatrick Fason in the second.

I agree about Barlow, and I expect the 49ers to take a RB at some point in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom