Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Mike Ditka

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Anyone but Wanny!

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Stay with Wanny

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
lets get bill cower from the steelers,,his time there is done also..hes been with the steelers too long,,its time for a change..

No to Cower. He is called coach EGO for a reason. Assistant coaches have bailed like crazy on him the last few years because he refuses to accept advice on how to make the Steelers better. Now look at where he is at. No thanks.

hes better than any listed at the top,,mike ditka,dennis green,norv turner ,,please i would take cower over anybody named yet,,he would get these guys on the same page..

I'm still thinking Mike Holmgren might be available if the Seahawks lose more games like they did yesterday. If he would agree to just coach and not GM, I think he might work nicely. One nice thing about the WCO is that either Fiedler or Griese could probably do okay in the system once they learn it...

Coaching Candidates

Ty Willingham
Dick Vermeil
Bob Stoops
Any of the Stoops brothers
Linehan
Charlie Weiss
Ted Cottrell
Herman Edwards
Jeff Tedford

Just say no to:
Dennis Green
Tom Coughlin
Bill Cowher
Peter Carroll

Ty Willingham- under contract + sucks
Dick Vermeil-same
Bob Stoops-same
Any of the Stoops brothers-maybe + unqualified
Linehan-under contract + ????
Charlie Weiss-maybe
Ted Cottrell-he sucks
Herman Edwards- under contract
Jeff Tedford-hahahaha

dusty hog-"He's turned down Pitt, Iowa and Florida.

actually, he wanted the Iowa job. When Iowa's athletics director (Bowlsby) told him they wanted to interview other canidates first (Ferentz), He became upset and called Iowa wrestling coach/legend Dan Gable and asked why they would need to interview others when He should have been the top choice. Gable didn't understand either, so Stoops went right to the phone and called OK and told them he was theirs becuase Iowa didn't give him the job right then.

I'm sure someone already mentioned this, but what about Al Saunders? Either him or Kubiak...or a blindfolded chimp, I dont care. As long as Wanny gets thrown out, its ALL gooooooood ;)

I mentioned Al Saunders by position in one thread and by name in another, but I have no idea if it was in this thread or in one of the five others that were created on Sunday. I think I concluded that he's a bit old and has a past a little too much like Wanny's (what with the other HC jobs had and lost) for him to be the guy. I don't really mind him being considered or even hired, though.

i dont care who it is as long as they get pissed when they see bad play and bad officiating. i want a coach who bites into rear ends like a pit bull.

I mentioned Al Saunders long time back. He is 60 yes, but he is nothing like Wanny.

You guys should really look at Willingham oh and by the way it does not matter much about coordinators. I mean most of them are 2 year deals anyway so we can get pretty much any coordinator we want. Linehan and Weiss are my top choices. I do not care what you call Cowher. Coach EGO? Who gives a **** if he can coach a team to the AFC championship four times and once to the SB, with only above average teams.

Back
Top Bottom