So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now?

So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now?

• Dolphins

Votes: 83 83.0%
  • Dallas

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters

baka98

Active Roster
Reaction score
No question in my mind, but with all the doomsdayers here on the site, I'd really like to know how you feel when you compare what happened to both the Eagles and Dallas last week and why. I think the Phins are on a great trajectory and it will be a process learning how to win after decades of futility...

I chose Dolphins, because I am a Dolphins fan.

Both the Eagles and Cowboys overpaid their QB’s. We’ll join the club soon. I do think Philly has the most upside given their roster. If they get the right coach and find some DB’s and LB’s, they’re going to be a problem. The Eagles also have the best GM in football IMHO.

Bears, if my heart allowed me to pick a new team.

Philly = never. I’d rather never watch football, but I also live in Eagles country where virtually every one of my friends and family members are Eagles fans. I don’t like their future (or GM) AT ALL.

I am a dolphins and eagles fan. Have been since the 70's. Keep McD, get rid of the jerk in philly. Curious to see how year 3 goes with the Tua/McD combo. Hopefully the team can be less injured next season!

Does anyone know what happened to the Eagles? Seriously! They absolutely imploded.
The NFL is not an exact science. That is why we need to be grateful for what we do have and that is a team with a good offense for the first time in decades. All we need to do is clean up our process and roster and we will be right back in it next year. Philly will be too.

Bears, if my heart allowed me to pick a new team.

Philly = never. I’d rather never watch football, but I also live in Eagles country where virtually every one of my friends and family members are Eagles fans. I don’t like their future (or GM) AT ALL.

The Bears are a solid choice. Love the colors and the hat selection.

Tua is better than Hurts. He needed the Tush Push to be relevant. How the hell do you get a safety like that lol.

It's the Dolphins for me. If you look at the teams and how they performed this season then you can realistically think the Dolphins can improve just by getting healthier.

The Eagles have the best OL in the game, one of the best DL, 2 brilliant WR's, a great TE and they still came up short.

Same with Dallas. Great OL, 3 All-Pro's on it, might be right behind the Eagles. They have a great WR, good TE, great pass rushers and a good secondary. They also came up short.

How do those 2 team improve as much as Miami will when Miami inevitably upgrades the interior OL, gets a TE that can create separation and gets it's best pass rushers back?

Miami made the playoffs while missing 9 starters for much of the season, their 3 best OL played less than 50% of the snaps this season. The team will improve dramatically just by getting healthy.

Back
Top Bottom