So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now?

So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now?

• Dolphins

Votes: 83 83.0%
  • Dallas

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
No question in my mind, but with all the doomsdayers here on the site, I'd really like to know how you feel when you compare what happened to both the Eagles and Dallas last week and why. I think the Phins are on a great trajectory and it will be a process learning how to win after decades of futility...
I thought the last thread about trading Tua for Watt was the dumbest thread seen this year but your thread takes the cake
We’re dolphin fans here you $&^*+
Oh nevermind

Is this a trick question? Why do I sense Allen Funt is near by?

2 of them have some serious money tied up at QB position. the 3rd is at the proverbial y in the road on how much to invest....

OH and it will always be Phins till I die.
Allen Funt hahaha

Always be a Dolphin fan.

But I would prefer my team to be in Philadelphia’s situation where my team won a Super Bowl in the last 7 years, went to a Super Bowl last year, and has a 1st, two-2nds, 3rd, two-5ths, and a 6th round picks, and has $28.55 mil in cap space available.

As opposed to a team that hasn’t won the Super Bowl in 50 years, been to one in 40 years, won a playoff game in 24 years, has a 1st, 2nd, 5th, two-6th, and a 7th round picks and is $42.9 mil over the cap.

Last edited:
I’m a Texans and GB fan just for today. Rooting for some upsets!
Cant root for the texans, ONLY because if for some forsaken reason the jill beat the chiefs i dont want them playing at home for the afc championship game.

No question in my mind, but with all the doomsdayers here on the site, I'd really like to know how you feel when you compare what happened to both the Eagles and Dallas last week and why. I think the Phins are on a great trajectory and it will be a process learning how to win after decades of futility...
Need to feel good ?

Would you rather die by firing squad, electric chair or gas chamber?

Always be a Dolphin fan.

But I would prefer my team to be in Philadelphia’s situation where my team won a Super Bowl in the last 7 years, went to a Super Bowl last year, and has a 1st, two-2nds, 3rd, two-5ths, and a 6th round picks, and has $28.55 mil in cap space available.

As opposed to a team that hasn’t won the Super Bowl in 50 years, been to one in 40 years, won a playoff game in 24 years, has a 1st, 2nd, 5th, two-6th, and a 7th round picks and is $42.9 mil over the cap.
On one hand, I can't understand how anyone could be a fan of any other team other than Miami... it makes no sense to me, as the Dolphins are THE team.

On the other hand, the other stuff in the quoted post above is why although I will always be a Miami fan, the entire team from the owner on down deserves all of the criticism they get, and why I have a lot of mostly negative posts.

So, we have 13,9% of those posters who voted who are trolls.
I expected to see more of them. - LOL

Either this wasn’t worded well or people aren’t understanding the thread well.

How do you not pick Philly?

They have won a Super Bowl very recently and just went to one last year. They looked pretty good this year prior to the collapse and beat us too.

Furthermore, Siriani seems like a douche but he seems like a good coach. They have a good GM.

Of the three teams, their fans should be the most satisfied with their franchise. Miami hasn’t done **** since prior to Donovan McNab being their QB. That’s a long ****ing time.

This guy gets it:

Always be a Dolphin fan.

…And has Chris Grier as GM who couldn’t identify OL talent if his life depended on it.

Back
Top Bottom