So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now?

So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now?

• Dolphins

Votes: 83 83.0%
  • Dallas

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
Dolphins can go 0-16 while the Eagles and Cowboys play each other in the NFC Championship and the winner wins the SB, and I'm still picking to be a Dolphins fan.

Well for the folks that chose Dallas and Philadelphia why are you here? Lol

I will always be a Dolphin fan, no matter what their record is. I am already looking forward to watching the Dolphins play next season and hopefully for many seasons to come.

I don’t base my support for the team on whether they make the playoffs or not. I base it on the fact I have been a fan since 1966, through the great years and the lean years.

Well for the folks that chose Dallas and Philadelphia why are you here? Lol

The question was poorly worded but was more about who has looked the best / whose fan base should be the most satisfied.

OP was doing a comparison of “state of affairs”

No one should be picking the Fins if maybe the verbiage was correctly stated. Maybe if you’re hyper hopeful for the future, I guess.

The question was poorly worded but was more about who has looked the best / whose fan base should be the most satisfied.

OP was doing a comparison of “state of affairs”

No one should be picking the Fins if maybe the verbiage was correctly stated. Maybe if you’re hyper hopeful for the future, I guess.
Ok I guess I can see this

I’m a Dallas fan. It sucks lol. It’s bad when I think higher of Ross than Jerry

Back
Top Bottom