So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now?

So...., would you rather be a Dolphins, Eagles or Dallas fan right now?

• Dolphins

Votes: 83 83.0%
  • Dallas

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
Philly was in the Super Bowl last year lol. The dolphins are the last team to win a playoff game in the entire league.

If you took it all down to nuts and bolts: Staff, Roster, Fanbase.

It's the Eagles and it's not close.

1) they have Howie Rosemen who is a great GM. So they have best odds on staying good.

2) Roster is about even with Miami, both have flaws, so this is a wash. Dallas Roster is a bit behind the other two.

3) Fanbase could go to Philly or Dallas, but one thing is for sure, our fanbase isn't close. Not talking about us, if your posting on Finheaven your a die hard fan but I think there is maybe 25,000 hard-core Dolphins fans, the rest of the fanbase are casual passer-byes who really don't care about the team.

The question was poorly worded but was more about who has looked the best / whose fan base should be the most satisfied.

OP was doing a comparison of “state of affairs”

No one should be picking the Fins if maybe the verbiage was correctly stated. Maybe if you’re hyper hopeful for the future, I guess.
Thanks Atila, yes I worded it poorly and this reflects what I was trying to ask...

The Dolphins own the unbeaten season, the singular most awesome accomplishment in American team sports. That's why this question is totally meaningless in terms of current variables.

Every Dolphins season is a huge win, as long as no other franchise goes unbeaten.

Nobody else can say that.

We won the Super Bowl in October

If you vote Cowboys or Eagles ask the mods/staff to ban you for life, log off and don’t come back.

Dolphins what are you talking about!! 1972 forever until we do it again.

Back
Top Bottom