Solomon Wilcots: Dolphins got a steal in Coyle as DC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Solomon Wilcots: Dolphins got a steal in Coyle as DC

between the new defense, and the new offense, I'm very excited for this season

Dolphins are rebuilding though remember? 4-12

:rolleyes2: :lol:

rebuilding cause we traded away an overrated wr who is trouble in the lockerroom and drafted a qb in the first round? sounds to me like we upgraded a few parts of our team and are nowhere near rebuilding at all. IF the dolphins were building they would have not resigned wake-soliai.

I really like that fact that Philbin had to look around the league and build his staff outside of his inner circle (obviously Sherman was someone he knew). I remember hearing an interview with Mike McCarthy where he mentioned that Philbin was specifically asked NOT to pick the Green Bay staff apart, especially for laterally movements, when he got the job here.

Is this guy better the Mike Nolan? Seems Nolan was very good and fielded a stout defense. Attacking style. A top defense. I hope he (Coyle) is just as good. If he is, we have no worry on that side of the ball.

Coyle is definitely a bit of an unknown, whether he is a success or a failure is massively important. Philbin is obviously an offensive minded coach so Coyle might be given a bit of a free reign.

coyle a steal but our draft not so good.

solomon tries too hard to be like what everyone else says.

rebuilding cause we traded away an overrated wr who is trouble in the lockerroom and drafted a qb in the first round? sounds to me like we upgraded a few parts of our team and are nowhere near rebuilding at all. IF the dolphins were building they would have not resigned wake-soliai.

I hope you truly don't believe the words you are typing. Yes maybe the Fins aren't rebuilding but they ate definately not a team better off without brandon Marshall, a guy who is a true threat on offense and was 40% of ours. I am very concerned about our wr core bc we are veryweak there.

I hope you truly don't believe the words you are typing. Yes maybe the Fins aren't rebuilding but they ate definately not a team better off without brandon Marshall, a guy who is a true threat on offense and was 40% of ours. I am very concerned about our wr core bc we are veryweak there.

Marshall was NOT 40% of our offense.....but he did have 40% drops on the passes thrown to him.

I didn't say I believed them to be rebuilding. Everyone else in the media has. Drafting Tannehill doesn't mean the Dolphins aren't rebuilding though. Well, only if he sits all year.

I'm an old steeler fan, I remember being very shocked a few years ago when the bengals swept the afc ctr

Not sure if Wilcots is just being the homer that he is on this or what. He's a former Bengal.

If I was the GM I would not be so eager to change both the Offense and Defense in one off season. Coyle is definitely my biggest concern with the changes made this off season at finland. The HC and OC are on the same page and will be given a few years to get that side of the ball straight, thye Defense was already above average. We really can't afford to take any backward steps on that side of the ball or we will become the floormats of the AFC East pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom