Some guarentees I will make right here and now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some guarentees I will make right here and now

i read your posts, samphin. i understand what you are saying, but if this is about the three game losing streak then it isn't really about draft picks, is it? you can believe dave isn't the right guy for the job, i can believe he is. fact is, he's the coach and he probably will be next year. it's questionable that the teams we've put on the field the last three weeks were superior to the teams they faced, talent-wise. you can enjoy your MESSAGE BOARD with all your negativity, but expect some strong responses to your strong words. i'm not calling you names, and i'm not calling you out in particular. we don't really need fans of other teams coming on here ripping on our team because we do a fine job of it ourselves.

What a bunch of caca mania samphin is talking. When we get on that plane to head to San Diego you better be very quiet, because you have made alot of dumb comments. The way you see it we are bottom trash of the NFL. Get rid of Dave ? Not that's crazy.

this IS for you, samphin. how quick would everyone jump on a bills' fan if they came on here and guaranteed we wouldn't make the playoffs? i don't have to respect your opinion more just because you're a dolphins' fan. why don't we create another forum for all the doom and gloom? it's not like i come in here expecting false rays of sunshine, but come on, to GUARANTEE this team is out of the playoffs? what kind of responses did you expect? "you're absolutely right, this team has no chance, i'd better pick another one."

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
What a bunch of caca mania samphin is talking. When we get on that plane to head to San Diego you better be very quiet, because you have made alot of dumb comments. The way you see it we are bottom trash of the NFL. Get rid of Dave ? Not that's crazy.
can anyone say, IMPOSTER!:rolleyes:

I realize when I make an opinion on this board as this whole entire string of messages is, an opinion, that I am going to get differing and simliar opinions. I accept that and actually have no problems with people who differ with me. As far as a Dplus's comment that people jump on fan's of other teams who come on here? They should. Most fans from other teams come on here and spout off knowing little to nothing about who and what is going on within this club. A fellow miami fan, I DO RESPECT more because usually they are actually passionate about this team and do care about the success of this team, as do I. The fact that I choose to focus on concerns I have for this team and not the positives at this point, is entirely up to me.

Dplus, the connection between the draft picks and the current losing streak is simple. I am actually surprised you don't see it. I am simply looking ahead. With my opinion being that this team has too many obstacles to overcome to make a run at the superbowl, I look at the near future and do not see a pretty picture for our upcoming draft. That is the connection. Do not mistake my feeling that we won't make the super bowl with that of me wanting them to fail. Nothing can be further from the truth. I am a Dolphins fan and believe you me, if they somehow prove me wrong and make it to San Diego, I will be making a roadtrip from San Frnacisco bay area down to SoCal.

As far as CrazyDolfan305 is concerned. Don't play the history lesson game with me. You want to go back in time and say the old regime never posted back to back 11-5 seasons? Well Wanny has never posted back to back superbowl titles while "the old regime" has. Ancient history you say? Well so are the last two seasons. Fact is, I started this thread with my "guarentees" based upon my feelings, opinions and facts. I think some are taking it as gospel and attacking me personally.

I hate to beat this to death, but while this thread was banter between me and Booyeah, I actually was enjoying it as we contrasted opinions nicely without calling the other anything.

Dplus, nothing personal with you, as I try not to start flame wars or fights, but stick to opinions and not attacking fellow fans. That isn't needed. I never told you to not be a fan or pick another team to cheer for as you stated in one of your posts, as that would be stupid. Also, you state simlilar to that of me enjoying the negativity. Nothing can be further from the truth. Look at my other posts, where I praise our defense, Special teams, Ricky Williams, even Wannstedt when I feel he does something right. I pretty much call them as I see them.

Originally posted by Samphin
dolfan06, do you know what that quote by 305 means? I am confused.
in fact, i don't. thats why i put the smiley with raised eyebrows, i haven't a clue!:confused:

Back
Top Bottom