Some of these Fiedler haters... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of these Fiedler haters...

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
do not seem to realize that QBs sometimes throw interceptions, and Jay threw none against the Giants! Imagine what is going to happen here when Jay actually does get intercepted.....

The easiest thing is to just put them on your ignore list. Some posters are just like a broken record, they keep saying the same things over and over again. So if you know what somebody is going to say there is no point in wasting your time reading it. My ignore list has grown lately and the chances that I missed any valuable info or insight is extremely small.

:clap:....I tried to participate in the game thread the other day and half the posters were on my ignore list...:lol:...

I just get a kick out of the "almost interceptions". It's like it was actually completed as one. DB's drop picks all the time. I don't remember anyone getting down on Carr when Madison dropped one right in his hands.

The whole offense is having troubles though. We are running 2 1st year starters on the line, Nails is a one year fluke and Perry/Wade are just 'there'. They can't run block and are like jekyl/hyde on pass blocking. I wouldn't be surprised if Smith/McKinney were the only guys starting next season. What it's forcing Norv to do is run more plays with McMicheal in as a blocker.

Thompson (I'm calling it now) is a bust for us. It's time to put McKnight in there who might have brain farts and a case of the dropsies but when the balls in his hands all he does is make plays. McKnight can at least be there enough to take some pressure off of Chambers.

I also think we should go back to using more 3 WR sets w/ McMicheal in at TE. It will either give Ricky more room to run in at 3rd and 4-5 lengths or give the WR's man on man as they focus on Ricky. We can't keep running 2TE sets unless Lee gets back in the coaches good graces and we have a 2nd WR making plays.

Originally posted by rafael
The easiest thing is to just put them on your ignore list. Some posters are just like a broken record, they keep saying the same things over and over again. So if you know what somebody is going to say there is no point in wasting your time reading it. My ignore list has grown lately and the chances that I missed any valuable info or insight is extremely small.
'
Thats a good idea in theory, but people allways seem to quote those people and I still have to mull through their garbage. :(

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
do not seem to realize that QBs sometimes throw interceptions, and Jay threw none against the Giants! Imagine what is going to happen here when Jay actually does get intercepted.....

The thing is, those good QBs that do get intercepted? Most of them also throw some good, long passes to offset the INTs. In fact, the good ones actually throw more TD passes than interceptions by a good margin.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

I also think we should go back to using more 3 WR sets w/ McMicheal in at TE. It will either give Ricky more room to run in at 3rd and 4-5 lengths or give the WR's man on man as they focus on Ricky. We can't keep running 2TE sets unless Lee gets back in the coaches good graces and we have a 2nd WR making plays. [/B]

I AGREE:tongue:

Originally posted by Barbarian

'
Thats a good idea in theory, but people allways seem to quote those people and I still have to mull through their garbage. :(

Yeah, that happens but at least I read less of them. It also helps me confirm that people are still idiots and should remain on the ignore list.

Re: Re: Some of these Fiedler haters...

Originally posted by RikWriter

The thing is, those good QBs that do get intercepted? Most of them also throw some good, long passes to offset the INTs. In fact, the good ones actually throw more TD passes than interceptions by a good margin.

:fire: But Fiedler ALMOST threw int's what is all the fuss about?:fire: we are not even sitting here saying he did thow 3 ints, we are all here arguing cuz he ALMOST threw int's.

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

ALMOST-very nearly but not exactly:lol: :lol:

---------------------------------------------
this entire thread makes no sense, getting on someone for almost doing something, and what if's. get over it, we won move on.

Re: Re: Re: Some of these Fiedler haters...

Originally posted by DolFinatic718

:fire: But Fiedler ALMOST threw int's what is all the fuss about?:fire: we are not even sitting here saying he did thow 3 ints, we are all here arguing cuz he ALMOST threw int's.

We wouldn't be talking about his ALMOST interceptions in this one game if he didn't have a history of throwing more-than-almost interceptions and lots of them. Like, last game, against the Bills? Like, since his first season with us?

First of all let me get this straight to you I am a Fiedler supporter but was dissapointed by his play of late.

Hey for being a critic of a player we get chomped on. Jesus Christ. For God sake Favre is complained about a lot and I mean a lot on Green Bay boards. Fiedler is nowhere close to him and they still do it.

This is ridiculous you come running after us just because we say that Jay needs to throw a heck of a lot better than he did against the Giants. It's true, he knows it, and Wanny knows it.

Ice I expect more from a moderator than this. If you think that we have no right to complain then prove us wrong instead of trying to group us in a category as you seem to have and calling out people for doing nothing other than posting.

There are two kind of people in this board.

The Fiedler Hater

inbetween

The Fiedler Cover-up

The Fiedler hater is the one that never acknowledges his positives and goes on on everything negative about the guy.

In between fan is a Fiedler Fan but never cut slacks on his bad mistakes.

The Fiedler Cover-up is the one that usualy makes long arguements on the board about fielder and over exxagerates by pointing out his current qb rating during the week if he plays a good game. Or goes on and takes Fiedler Bashing very personal.

Surprisingly, either makes good points at times but they need to stay away from each other.

I'm the Fiedler "He's here so what can you do, sheeeeeeeet, I don't give a F" type.

We can win with him and I know that. But I also know that he isn't much better than average. But with the D, Ricky, Chambers, Randy, Mare's clutch kicking, and Fiedler's heart, desire, and leadership.. we can win a Super Bowl.

Would I like to see another QB in here NEXT year? Of course.

Originally posted by rafael
The easiest thing is to just put them on your ignore list. Some posters are just like a broken record, they keep saying the same things over and over again.

Yeah, just like these Fiedler Hater threads that are put up to verbally whip anyone who questions Fiedler.... broken record!

I am a Fiedler supporter.....believe it or not, I believe he is a very smart, and tough QB, most of the time. The problem I have, and before you bash me or whatever, think back, when is the last time he actually hit a receiver in stride. I have heard for years he throws it where only the Receiver can catch it......really.

Now last week he did have "two" throws where he hit the receiver in stride, McMichael early and Chambers later now, but most throws are behind or low or very very high. Do me favor watch where he throws the ball you will have no chioce but to agree. The receiver is always stopped or sliding on the ground or jumping so far in the air they have to make an unbelieveable catch....ala OG....

Please I don't want to hear about putting it where only the receiver can get it. Did anyone see the game Monday Night..........Payton was putting the ball only where the receiver could get.....right in his hands while he was running in full stride.

I know Jay is not Payton, but he is a professional QB in the NFL.

I like said in the beginning I like the guy, I wish him no ill will.

Santa, All I want for Christmas is for Jay to hit a receiver in stride.

Back
Top Bottom