Someone Has To Get Fired Tomorrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone Has To Get Fired Tomorrow

How about start with Tannenbaum or whoever's running the show at GM. Fix our OLine and stop getting our QB's killed & our run game stuffed against semi-good defenses. I mean it can't be THAT hard can it??

Remember TannenFRAUD is the guy that ran the Jests into the ground, and they still haven't recovered. What gave Ross the idea this guy could run a team is beyond me. But this is the guy who kept Ireland for 2 years even though the fans wanted his head, and he finally got rid of him when he started turning on the fans, and they had to protest in front of the Davie facility.......so I'm not expecting anything to happen anytime soon.

To be fair to Burke and his guys, no defense can succeed with absolutely zero help from the offense. None.

Truth......this team is in trouble, and no remedy can be seen until at least the 10th or 11th game and they have a losing record. If they implode like this the next two weeks on national TV there is a chance though....but firing Gase during the season won't fix the "BAD" of this team. It looks like we are going to have to endure yet ONE MORE rebuild...yes I said it. No one wants to hear it but this version of the Fins is not that good.

After this humiliating loss to the Ravens, someone has to be held accountable. We got dominated in all 3 phases of the game. I'm sure Ross the businessman is all about making money and he knows that stadium will be empty next time the Dolphins play at home.

I don't care if it's the Asian looking guy on the sidelines that gets fired.... Someone has to go. This is a professional sports team with a proud history and losing 40 - 0 to a banged up Ravens team is unacceptable.

Singling out the Asian Dude? Lol.

If you are firing someone, besides players, based off last nights loss, it would be Gase. I don't think anybody in their right mind wants that though.

If you are firing someone, besides players, based off last nights loss, it would be Gase. I don't think anybody in their right mind wants that though.

No but he is losing his goodwill time. Soon he has to be questioned and the discussion has to be made is he HC material. Was Ross sold a bill of goods on this guy ?

No but he is losing his goodwill time. Soon he has to be questioned and the discussion has to be made is he HC material. Was Ross sold a bill of goods on this guy ?
No he is not losing goodwill. We are on our 3rd qb , that's tough for any coach to surmount this far into a season.

You can’t fire your way out of this ****.

It’s a loss. There are no style points. Get back to work and fix it.

You can start with the man who found the only owner in the entire league dumb enough to let him run a team again.

To be fair to Burke and his guys, no defense can succeed with absolutely zero help from the offense. None.

I don’t know I’ve seen Seattle do it many times before. But this isn’t a Seattle level d.

But I hear ya I’m just saying our meal ticket and the weight of the world was on this d due to the qb situation and when they don’t shut teams down and the qb takes points off the board or worse gives the opposition points you are gonna lose a lot of football games.

That weight on the d looks to be catching up at the half way point despite a still pretty healthy 1st team and all mission criticals still on deck.

Who's in charge of our scouting department?

Well, Chris Foerster needs to be fi-- oh crap that line has been used already.

Pun intended.

The defense has finally run out of steam. It had to happen eventually. They have played with little rest between series for the entire season. I gotta give them credit for doing well at all.

The offense probably leads the league in three and outs per game. Definitely worst conversion rate on 3rd down.

I would like to be the first to apologize for blaming Cutler for throwing off his back foot all the time. I get it. When you don't, you get killed. Moore tried but eventually started to do the same.

I didn't watch the end of the fourth but as soon as I saw the cutler back foot throw from Moore, I knew it was over. And I knew I was being inconsiderate in my hate of Cutler for doing the back foot thing.

I don't even think the defense was that bad last night. They were bad, but the least of the problems. 14 Points came off of pick-sixes, and the Ravens had a short field practically the entire game with an all-star kicker booting in 3s from 50+.

Randomly firing someone for the sake of firing someone.... GREAT IDEA.

No thoughts as to who or how that would help me, just want someone to be axed. Sorry, but stupid thread is stupid

Back
Top Bottom