Someone Sell Cutler To Me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone Sell Cutler To Me

Dolphin_Daz

Dolfan in England
Reaction score
Im hoping come draft day Miami uses their first pick to select S M.Huff. He will be a playmaker from the start and really help our secondary. He could even play corner which would be great.

So, if we select Cutler, which im still not sure i want, i maybe a little disapointed for some reason. Therefor could someone please sell Cutler to me and make me wanting him to be a Fin.

When ive seen him he doesnt loom 'all that' but i may well be wrong...

Shouldn't be expected to be "sold" by someone else's opinion of him. You are sold by watching someone play. And more than one game, Senior Bowl, like many people here.

between huff and cutler i'd take huff. unfortunately it doesn't look like either will be there. and i agree with speedrush.

Juan Cribbs said:
between huff and cutler i'd take huff. unfortunately it doesn't look like either will be there. and i agree with speedrush.
YUP. I would LOVE to draft HUFF. However, we would have to trade up for him. That would not be worth it. Cutler is good. Go back and watch some film. He single-handedly almost beat Florida.

Jason Taylor 99 said:
Im hoping come draft day Miami uses their first pick to select S M.Huff. He will be a playmaker from the start and really help our secondary. He could even play corner which would be great.

So, if we select Cutler, which im still not sure i want, i maybe a little disapointed for some reason. Therefor could someone please sell Cutler to me and make me wanting him to be a Fin.

Do some research, watch some film/video and you as others will be at least intriged by Cutler's abilities. I'm not going to re-hash old stuff (God knows we have count-less threads on Cutler). I think he's the 2nd best QB on the board and according to the media, the NFL scouts love his arm strength, quick release and leadership intangibles. Some question about footwork but think it's easily improvable with quality NFL coaching. He played on a bad Vanderbuilt team which somewhat shadowed his abilities (stats and wins) in college. Some think he may turn out to be the best QB in this draft. I for one agree. Just my opinion though.

Jason Taylor 99 said:

OK, I got this guy, he plays QB and is pretty darn good with a strong arm...Give me a $100 and he's yours! I'll even throw in a big clock tower in London if you act now! :D

I think Huff would have a more imediate impact on our team, but years to come I think Cutler would be the better pick. Really though, I doubt we will get either of them at 16. I dont want to draft up for either of them. We can still get plenty of guys who will be able to step in right away with the 16th pick and then look for more later. Tradeing up would be dumb, we already only have a few picks the way it is. I would rather huff, but I see Cutler leading us for years to come

playmaker1 said:
I think Huff would have a more imediate impact on our team, but years to come I think Cutler would be the better pick. Really though, I doubt we will get either of them at 16. I dont want to draft up for either of them. We can still get plenty of guys who will be able to step in right away with the 16th pick and then look for more later. Tradeing up would be dumb, we already only have a few picks the way it is. I would rather huff, but I see Cutler leading us for years to come

Thats exactly how I feel.

Oboy said:
YUP. I would LOVE to draft HUFF. However, we would have to trade up for him. That would not be worth it. Cutler is good. Go back and watch some film. He single-handedly almost beat Florida.
The gators aren't impressive at all. That game showed me nothing. When was the last time the Gators won a major bowl game? Like forever?

Jason Taylor 99, look for the LSU vs Vanderbilt game. You will see how "impressive" Cutler really is. /sarcasm *cough*56.0 passer rating

I rather draft defensively in the first round than waste a draft pick on a QB like Cutler. Michael Huff, Antonio Cromatie, Tye Hill <- those are 3 players Miami should be looking at.

The only 2 QB's that are worth the first round is Vince and Matt. In my opinion, Cutler is worth nothing more than a 2nd rounder. So many other better players than Cutler in the first round, why waste it on him?

I am definitely not sold on Cutler.

Vertical Limit said:
The gators aren't impressive at all. That game showed me nothing. When was the last time the Gators won a major bowl game? Like forever?

The ignorance is contagious around here today. They had a top 10 defense ALL YEAR LONG!

SpeedRush99 said:
The ignorance is contagious around here today. They had a top 10 defense ALL YEAR LONG!
So what your trying to say is, Cutler is only good against crappy defenses? Pffffffffffffffffft.

Vertical Limit said:
So what your trying to say is, Cutler is only good against crappy defenses? Pffffffffffffffffft.

You make NO SENSE. 360 yards and 4 TDs against a top 10 defense.

SpeedRush99 said:
You make NO SENSE. 360 yards and 4 TDs against a top 10 defense.
Correction, an overrated defense. Obviously, the real Gator defense didn't show up to play if they actually allowed 360 yards and 4 TDs and still be Top 10. That's called, overrated defense.

Vertical Limit said:
Correction, an overrated defense. Obviously, the real Gator defense didn't show up to play if they actually allowed 360 yards and 4 TDs and still be Top 10. That's called, overrated defense.

WTF man? Overrated? The fact is they were ranked in the top 10 by stats, as in Facts, the whole season. Ever think maybe Cutler is just slightly talented?

Back
Top Bottom