Someone Sell Cutler To Me | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone Sell Cutler To Me

NJL52 said:
Ehh. I guess alot of you guys are stat whores.

I watched 4 of his games this year and the senior bowl. I was impressed by him when I didn't know who he was. I was thinking "This is a pretty decent quarterback." Never did it cross my mind that this guy had enough talent to be a first round draft pick.

He is a product of there being no good QBs this year and many teams with QB needs. If this were 2 years ago he would be picked up in the 4th round.

And while were at it: Leinart will be a bust.
besides the stat whores comment, you were pretty much wrong on everything else. the fact that you think leinart will be a bust goes hand-in-hand with you not thinking cutler is a first round pick.

SpeedRush99 said:
Shouldn't be expected to be "sold" by someone else's opinion of him. You are sold by watching someone play. And more than one game, Senior Bowl, like many people here.

And yet, Vince Young showed the whole world that he dominates in big game after big game and yet he sucks. Anyone can sell their guy. But like you say, watch more than one game, and everyone has seen Young because he lead his team to big games. The logic is right, just not consistant.

finfan54 said:
And yet, Vince Young showed the whole world that he dominates in big game after big game and yet he sucks. Anyone can sell their guy. But like you say, watch more than one game, and everyone has seen Young because he lead his team to big games. The logic is right, just not consistant.

If your directing that at me, I've never said Young "sucks", I've said IMO I don't think his game translates well to the NFL, he needs some polishing (as does any QB in the draft), and he's not my preference for QB of the Fins. Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom