Sooners to play the Canes in '07 and '09! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sooners to play the Canes in '07 and '09!

cnc66 said:
allRIGHT ...TWO wins !
Maybe. IF Coker is gone.

Otherwise, those are going to be VERY interesting games to watch. Especially for a non-Cane fan. :D

cnc66 said:
allRIGHT ...TWO wins !

FINALY A CHANCE TO GET BACK AT THE COCANES!!!!!!!!!! BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!! =]

the 07 game is a 50/50 chance for both teams.....

IF AD stays his Senior year, OU wins easy

AirFishOne said:

How many yards did he finish with this past season?

SpeedRush99 said:
How many yards did he finish with this past season?

how many games did he miss???

he missed most of the second half of the TCU game, the 2nd half of the K-St game, all the Texas game (except 2 plays) same with the Kansas game, and the whole Baylor game. so your looking at 4 full games (combining the 2 halves missed) missed and he still rushed for 1108 yds and 14 TDs, sounds good to me

EDIT: Also keep note that every team planned to stop him and put 8 men in the box trying to make our redshirt freshman QB Rhett Bomar win the game, a strategy that didnt work after the Texas game. (The Tech loss dosent count, we got prison raped in that game, ah those damn "Ref" Raiders)

AirFishOne said:
how many games did he miss???

he missed most of the second half of the TCU game, the 2nd half of the K-St game, all the Texas game (except 2 plays) same with the Kansas game, and the whole Baylor game. so your looking at 4 full games (combining the 2 halves missed) missed and he still rushed for 1108 yds and 14 TDs, sounds good to me

EDIT: Also keep note that every team planned to stop him and put 8 men in the box trying to make our redshirt freshman QB Rhett Bomar win the game, a strategy that didnt work after the Texas game. (The Tech loss dosent count, we got prison raped in that game, ah those damn "Ref" Raiders)

So defensive, can't even ask a honest question. Geez :lol:

AirFishOne said:
1108 yds and 14 TDs

Thats all you needed to say.

SpeedRush99 said:
So defensive, can't even ask a honest question. Geez :lol:

Thats all you needed to say.

nah i just didnt want some moron asking me this over and over so I decided to put it there, I know u didnt mean anything, I mean you want us to beat Miami, right? :cooldude:

AirFishOne said:
I mean you want us to beat Miami, right? :cooldude:

Doesn't really matter to me, now if you were playing FSU, that'd be different. But Miami doesn't really concern me. :wink:

Zero chance he's still there. Also very presumptuous to call an EASY win, regardless of the circumstances. Miami has a bonehead of a coach, but they will always be talented enough to beat anyone. This is expecially true if the media plays up the opponent (VT last year).

yea you have a point, im just a SOONER fan so I always say OU wins easy =]

also I think USC fans were sayin Leinart was leaving too for sure, but we all know how that worked out.

unfortunately it's looking like thug U is going down the drain. too bad, those would be excellent games.

Miami will never go down the drain talent wise, they have too big a reputation for sending players to the NFL, just the coaching is the ? mark, it will be a great contest, and it is shaping out to be a big non conference rivalry

Juan Cribbs said:
unfortunately it's looking like thug U is going down the drain. too bad, those would be excellent games.

The U is going down the drain because they lost 3 games, and let me guess, Notre Dame is on the rise because they lost 3 games. The U loses to Florida State (BCS team), Ga Tech (victors over Auburn) and LSU (widely touted the most talented team in college football) and now we're going down the drain?? Get your head out of the media's @ss and start making your own evaluations.

The U will come back next year...the best safety combo in college football, possibly ever, a QB with a lot to prove, and a senior running back that's the real deal. Look out for this team next year.

Back
Top Bottom