Sooners to play the Canes in '07 and '09! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sooners to play the Canes in '07 and '09!

kpcane said:
So you're a UF fan...one excellent recruiting class isn't turning you guys into SEC champions, let alone national champions. LSU is going to be very tough competition for you guys the next few years because Saban left that team loaded.

There are alot more than one good team in the SEC thats what makes us the best conference in the NCAA!

UCFinFan9 said:
what kpcane said! constantly on top of the when it comes to defense. got a stud running back coming back to prove himself and not to mention a qb with tons of talent. cant wait to finally see willie williams (say what you want about him, the boys an animal) anthony reddick and the phillips boys to unleash hell on the ncaa.

-ya, im a canes fan, wannafighaboutit?! :D

Hey buddy....you think Anthony Redick is going to start over Kenny Phillips this year? It's a rhetorical question. Kenny Phillips and Brandon Meriweather are going to give QB's nightmares while preparing for the Canes. I do hope that we can get Redick involved though, and Randy Phillips too. We're losing Maxey and Jennings, so maybe 2 of those 4 can play CB as well. And I'm right with you on Willie. Free Willie!!! He was like Manny Wright last year...didn't play that much, but made an impact when he did play. I can't wait to see him this year. We'll have Tyrone Moss coming back, and Charlie Jones should only be better (he was a freshman last year). Looking forward to this year! We just might get #6!

Skeet84 said:
There are alot more than one good team in the SEC thats what makes us the best conference in the NCAA!

I know. I think LSU will win the conference though, so I just mentioned them. Auburn will probably finish 2nd, and UF will probably be 3rd, but UGa is always tough too.

AirFishOne said:
we also have outstanding recruits coming in....look for Gerald McCoy to be the next Tommie Harris :D

Someone's been reading scout.com

kpcane said:
I know. I think LSU will win the conference though, so I just mentioned them. Auburn will probably finish 2nd, and UF will probably be 3rd, but UGa is always tough too.

Wow UF 3rd ??? Well considering 1 from the west/east is first the other 2nd. Meaning LSU can't get 1 and Auburn 2.

Skeet84 said:
Wow UF 3rd ??? Well considering 1 from the west/east is first the other 2nd. Meaning LSU can't get 1 and Auburn 2.

hey mr. pretentious, I think auburn will have a better record than florida.

kpcane said:
hey mr. pretentious, I think auburn will have a better record than florida.

Thats alot better! :D I still doubt that. I think Florida is gunna win the SEC however I still think they will lose 1 game. SEC is very hard to come out of undeafeted. The Hurricans might be very happy if they even get 3rd.

Skeet84 said:
Thats alot better! :D I still doubt that. I think Florida is gunna win the SEC however I still think they will lose 1 game. SEC is very hard to come out of undeafeted. The Hurricans might be very happy if they even get 3rd.

Who is going to beat us? Before the Ga Tech game, people were saying we were going to be the preseason #1 this year. Ga Tech was a fluke, and the guys even admitted that they weren't even trying against LSU.
FSU isn't going to be any good this year, and Va Tech is starting over at QB, and they're losing some key defenders. We'll win the ACC handily.

kpcane said:
Who is going to beat us?

FSU and probably someone else in the confernce that gets underestimated like Juan said. Va Tech still gunna be a dangerous

Juan Cribbs said:
florida state and another team coker will underestimate and not prepare his players for.

FSU was garbage last year, I don't know how we even lost to them. They lost two great defenders also. Honestly, I'm not even worried about FSU. The only game I'm worried about next year is our game at Louisville.
But I totally agree that Coker doesn't prepare well. That's why he hasn't done as well in the ACC, because from top to bottom the ACC is filled with solid teams, while there were only 2 or 3 good teams in the Big East. That's why I think Coker should be fired. But now that his job is on the line, maybe he'll get the guys ready this year.

kpcane said:
FSU was garbage last year, I don't know how we even lost to them. They lost two great defenders also. Honestly, I'm not even worried about FSU. The only game I'm worried about next year is our game at Louisville.
But I totally agree that Coker doesn't prepare well. That's why he hasn't done as well in the ACC, because from top to bottom the ACC is filled with solid teams, while there were only 2 or 3 good teams in the Big East. That's why I think Coker should be fired. But now that his job is on the line, maybe he'll get the guys ready this year.

You just FSU was garbage and they won your confernce. That does not say alot about Miami not even coming in second when a " Garbage team " wins it. Yeah Coker is not a good coach and Miami is feeling the effects of that.

Skeet84 said:
the Hurricanes will win the ACC this year just watch... as for Florida, they aren't going anywhere if Leak is the starter. he sucks

nick1 said:
the Hurricanes will win the ACC this year just watch... as for Florida, they aren't going anywhere if Leak is the starter. he sucks

Chris Leak is gunna have a much better year than Kyle Wright will have. Chris Leak is a good QB with a nice arm. He just does not run worth anything

Skeet84 said:
Chris Leak is gunna have a much better year than Kyle Wright will have. Chris Leak is a good QB with a nice arm. He just does not run worth anything
unfortunately for leak, running is a pretty important piece of the puzzle in urban meyer's offense.

Back
Top Bottom