Sorry i want a qucik response | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry i want a qucik response

SweepeR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
hey guys, i am very saorry about posting in the wrong section but i wanted a quck response thats why. I was wonderin gif there is a way i can check my last posted threads. Like if i go under a certain section and it shows the threads i posted in. THANKS!

thanks a lot guys! i relaly appreciate it but really quick, when i leave the site adn when i come back to see if anyone responsded to my last comments, where should i go?

BTW nabocane, dude loosen up a lil bit, im just asking for help really quickly cuz the other sections dont move as quick as this. geez.

SweepeR said:
BTW nabocane, dude loosen up a lil bit, im just asking for help really quickly cuz the other sections dont move as quick as this. geez.

Don't tell anyone to loosen up when you're the one breaking the rules. There's other forums for a reason.

SweepeR said:
thanks a lot guys! i relaly appreciate it but really quick, when i leave the site adn when i come back to see if anyone responsded to my last comments, where should i go?

Interesting though, that you got the answers to your question here.

You're new here, and therefore being cut some slack for it...but you're also using it up real quick by breaking the rules and then telling a moderator to "lighten up" about it.

Enjoy the site, but stay within the rules of the community. That pretty much applies anywhere you go.

Guy is just confused, he is new here. Granted, the rules are here for a reason, but c'mon. :(

It was a little snappy on your part Mr. Cane.

Phinz4Life said:
Guy is just confused, he is new here. Granted, the rules are here for a reason, but c'mon. :(

It was a little snappy on your part Mr. Cane.

Thanks for the review. Now, would you like it if I came to your work and reviewed every sentence you wrote or said throughout your day?

NaboCane said:
Thanks for the review. Now, would you like it if I came to your work and reviewed every sentence you wrote or said throughout your day?

8.75 for sentence structure.
9.82 for the idea conveyed.

:lol:

NaboCane said:

Is this your job?

Back
Top Bottom