Sorry i want a qucik response | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry i want a qucik response

Noodle Arm said:
Wow what happened with Martel? He was never like that before...he was usually a cool guy with cool stories about celebs. I hope it was just a temporary lapse in judgement...
Yeah, I'm kinda confused too...he has never been like that. :huh:

why not pm the guy and discuss what the problem is instead of just banning him so everyone can laugh at him?....i can speak from personal experience and getting banned like that is probably the most infuriating thing in the world hehe....did anyone try a private message asking him to settle down?

im sure it was a temp ban right? im probably sticking my nose where it doesn't belong but i spend alot of time on here and dont like to see good members get the boot. im not condoning what he did (im not even sure) but i know he shouldn't of come at warf at all...bad move martel

he's a donator and deserves a bit more respect imo.....please don't ban me

Phin-o-rama said:
he's a donator and deserves a bit more respect imo.....please don't ban me

Phin... we did PM him... he didn't respond.

We actually cut him quite a bit of slack. I personally despise banning people, but he pushed it way too far. If he contacts us, and wants back in, we'll consider it... but until he does, I can't justify lifting the ban at this point...

BTW ... why on earth would you get banned for an honest, respectful question?

WharfRat said:
Phin... we did PM him... he didn't respond.

We actually cut him quite a bit of slack. I personally despise banning people, but he pushed it way too far. If he contacts us, and wants back in, we'll consider it... but until he does, I can't justify lifting the ban at this point...

BTW ... why on earth would you get banned for an honest, respectful question?

i like to hear that....maybe he just had a horrible day at work or something...

hehe i question because sometimes on the web its easy to post something that at the time seems not out of line to the poster (me), but is conveyed in a much harsher black and white text....for example when he said "whats your problem *******", if he put a :tongue: after it ..lol it may be taken as a joke...well maybe not.

anyways thanks for the reply, sometimes other members see people get banned and don't know why/how/what they did to get it (ie don't know the whole story), anyways i don't question any mods here anymore i realize you guys do a great job and its a fulltime job adminning this site....its just when i see that ban avatar :rofl3: i have flashbacks :tongue:

carry on...

Back
Top Bottom