Sorry i want a qucik response | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry i want a qucik response

I hesitated to respond considering the atmosphere of this thread. My question is NOT meant to be sarcastic or antagonistic. But if the "complaints, suggestions, and Questions" is not the correct place to ask questions about how the site works, where is?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

WharfRat said:
I meant like why is that relevant?

What the hell is your problem jack off?

clear.gif

Tim1958 said:
I hesitated to respond considering the atmosphere of this thread. My question is NOT meant to be sarcastic or antagonistic. But if the "complaints, suggestions, and Questions" is not the correct place to ask questions about how the site works, where is?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

It is the correct place... this thread was originally posted in the Main forum, and moved here...

Martel said:
I meant like are you guys getting paid now? Is this your job?

Ever done any volunteer work? They don't call it "volunteer PLAY", now do they? There's a reason for that.

WharfRat said:
Nothing anymore... you're outta here.
You've obviously been asking for it all day... now you got it. Happy?

an observation; any avatar is better than Hasselhof.

Wow what happened with Martel? He was never like that before...he was usually a cool guy with cool stories about celebs. I hope it was just a temporary lapse in judgement...

Noodle Arm said:
Wow what happened with Martel? He was never like that before...he was usually a cool guy with cool stories about celebs. I hope it was just a temporary lapse in judgement...

I don't get it either.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom