Sounds like Denver had an agenda? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sounds like Denver had an agenda?

FakeSpike13 said:
Do you blame the Broncos for doing thourough research before acquiring him? Their agenda was smart business...

Absolutely not...but I do blame them for allowing this story to leak out before RW had a chance to resolve it with the league. The league has some blame in this as well. This is not how the system is supposed to work and someone should fry because of it (besides any punishment RW gets)...

cnc66 said:
your team was considering a trade. As they should, knowing his history they inquired the NFL as to his status. This inquiry came back with an outstanding suspension. After learning this, I am sure your team was no longer interested. From this point who knows what went down, I'd bet, someone on your staff...not necessarily an important one either, made a call to his favorite news guy and spilled the beans.

no big conspiracy or intent to do harm by your Club, just an idiot employee.

Too bad it's Denver, finding just one "idiot employee" is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I say the bronco's should just dis-band and start over. They can be called the Donkeys and work their way back up to Bronco's.:lol:

We all know they have Jackasses in charge anyway, at least the logo would be easy... a snapshot of shanahan:sidelol:

What a crackup thread.:sidelol:

Number one, the ONLY people who could have leaked the info about Ricky is those who were in the know. That fact right there eliminates a lot of people. It served the Broncos no purpose for the information to be released. What did it matter? Any decision on whether Denver was gonna trade for Ricky was gonna come with the knowledge of the test results. It wouldnt matter who else knew.......does that make ANY sense at all? Why would it serve Denvers purpose to leak the information? It doesnt make Ricky less valuable, he already tested positive. It wouldnt lowball the Dolphins at all for the information to become public knowledge. Its not like any other team looking into the possibility of aquiring Ricky would not be given the knowledge of the test results and pending appeal. The insinuation of saying the release of information to the public lessened Rickys value is not true. The positive test is what lessened his value, and anyone who looked into the matter would of had to have been given the information. Capeesh?

Who was served by the release of information?

The reporter who reported it, and the newspaper that reported it. Period.

Back
Top Bottom