Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury

Looks like even if he misses time he could be back by he time Miami and Buffalo meet again.
That would all depend on severity. If this something that requires Tommy John surgery, the recovery time is pretty long. Mike Clevinger missed all of 2021 and a chunk of 2022 and he had a UCL injury in the fall of 2020.

nothing to be happy about imo. If he's out then he's out but I don’t wish for any player to get hurt and I won’t celebrate any player getting hurt
I totally agree. While I want to see the Dolphins win every game they play. I have no interest in seeing any player injured no matter which team they play for.

The Bills took our QB out in the first series last year, and he missed multiple games. We missed the playoffs by 1 game last year. While I don't wish it on anybody, everybody has to deal with injuries. Hell, we went 2 1/2 games already this season without Tua....lost all 3 games. Can't cry about it, just have to deal with it. I won't enjoy it any less if we take the division due to Allen missing some games.

Can't stand the Bills or the fans but I would never wish injury on anyone.

If every team only played their best players every game then that would be one thing but they don’t so here’s to hoping Josh missing some games

Back
Top Bottom