Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury

Josh Allen even tho I don't care much for is pretty tough so I expect him to be back.

I swear, I wasn't trying to jinx him by saying this weekend that it's a long season and "what happens if Allen gets hurt?"

Of course you weren't......
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

If this were Brady in the day I’d def feel differently…but I hope Allen is ok. Warrior who does things right way imo.

Josh’s adrenaline must’ve been pumping and/or he’s alien because the article states his follow-up pass went 69.3 air yards, NGS longest recorded pass in the NFL over the last six years.

Can't stand the Bills or the fans but I would never wish injury on anyone.
I don't wish it, but it happened, so fuk his classless ****y a$$ and Milano too for that matter. I hope he's out for the season, there I said it. I do not feel sorry for him in the least...

If this were Brady in the day I’d def feel differently…but I hope Allen is ok. Warrior who does things right way imo.
What are you talking about? He's a classless a-hole...
Here, I'll post it again. Is this doing things the right way? How about his Tweet history?

That was classless but sometimes I keep my true feelings to myself.
It's unfiltered Monday Brother, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, the guy is a first-class douchebag. Remember his racist tweets using the "N" word?

Back
Top Bottom