Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury

Well you're right. My personal belief is that Bills fans wanted to keep awareness alive by assisting the situation of making Tua the concussion poster boy. With hopes that it would keep him out longer than the norm. Never trust a Bills fan, especially the sneaky ones that are smart enough to not jump through tables or sleep with their cousins.
I think there are good fans and bad rooting for every team. And it's likely that some Bills fans might have thought that way. But not all. Whenever you have a group of people, some are going to choose one way and some the other. Thinking the best of an entire group of people or thinking the worst leads nowhere good, IMO.

I wouldn't root for a player to have a life changing debilitating injury like a broken back or anything. But i mean he's going to be stuck in at home with an insane contract and a hot g/f. maybe a little rehab, maybe having to grab her ass lefty or lay off the tennis. so if the Bills are without their best player for a while.

THen my thoughts on the BIlls and Josh Allen, why should i feel bad about him getting injured

Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

Back
Top Bottom