Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury

1. He'll be fine.

2. We dolphins fans should totally obsess over this all week and talk about how he should be required to sit cuz it's for his career and all about player safety (I hope you see what I did there?)
I see it and he definitely doesn't need to play anymore this year

I don't wish ill on the guy nor do I wish him a speedy recovery. I'm not going to feel bad for a millionaire with a boo boo especially when it could benefit my team.

He's headed towards the Cam Newton shelf life with his playstyle so Bills fans better enjoy being relevant because the window for a SB will close before they know it.

I don't wish ill on the guy nor do I wish him a speedy recovery. I'm not going to feel bad for a millionaire with a boo boo especially when it could benefit my team.

He's headed towards the Cam Newton shelf life with his playstyle so Bills fans better enjoy being relevant because the window for a SB will close before they know it.
I got the same sense from fields yesterday. Yes he ran all over us but he took some shots

No way, Allen can throw. He will still have value. Cam threw a knuckleball

To be honest…As much as I hate Allen….He can probably throw 55 yards in the air with a cast on his arm. That Mother ****er has a cannon.

nothing to be happy about imo. If he's out then he's out but I don’t wish for any player to get hurt and I won’t celebrate any player getting hurt

Thank you for that, and I have always been squarely in this camp myself. I don’t wish for injury on any player, and to be the best I want our team to beat the best (as they already did so this year!).

It’s just a foreign concept to me for someone to actively be happy that a player might have a devastating injury. It’s not some namby pamby mantra or vulnerability to show or tell people you have empathy, but others need to realize this is a fellow human being playing in a brutal sport that we love to watch.

With Allen likely out, that means all fours starting AFCE QBs will have missed at least one start. After ten weeks, and the quality of the records in the division, that’s kinda nutty.

No way, Allen can throw. He will still have value. Cam threw a knuckleball
Doesn’t matter if he can throw if his body is too broken from all the hits he takes due to his playstyle.

Also when all your life you’ve physically dominated the opponent due to your size and speed it’s not easy to switch your style up once the body breaks down or age takes your athleticism . It’s incredibly hard.

I don't care about 'excuses'. Win games or don't. If Allen does miss time, there will be no asterisks on games they win or lose.

What I don't like about Bills' fans was the statement that the Dolphins 'won their Super Bowl at the risk of their quarterback' when we beat them earlier. Truth was it was it had more in common with their Superbowls than ours.....because just like their Superbowls, they lost.

Back
Top Bottom