Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury

While the thought is that he potentially injuried his elbow when he hit a Jets helmet on a play, I wonder if that might have simply aggravated an already existing injury. He hasn't been as accurate the past two weeks.

Actually enlighten me on the actual number if buffalo fans outside of the bills douchebag mafia reports that actually donated money. I'll wait CNN and USA today must be your friend. It must be true because the internet said it was so, give me a break selfless bills fans **** that nonsense.
You do know that fans can root for their teams, be fanatical about it during a game, yet still be decent human beings?

You do know that fans can root for their teams, be fanatical about it during a game, yet still be decent human beings?
I'd be open ears for all the examples of bills fans being decent human beings especially when it comes to their fanhood. You'll waste you're time with me though brother because my mind is set, when it comes to that franchise and their fans they can go f@ck themselves.

I'd be open ears for all the examples of bills fans being decent human beings especially when it comes to their fanhood. You'll waste you're time with me though brother because my mind is set, when it comes to that franchise and their fans they can go f@ck themselves.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/lZhymdRsuFDmU" width="480" height="260" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

They gave you an example, but apparently it's no good because it's on the internet.

“We’re just grateful for all the support,” said Burt Trembly, the [Tua] foundation’s executive director.

The only option left is for you to look up the foundation director above and ask him directly. I for one would be interested to see if you find out something different than was reported. Until and unless you find something different, I see no reason to distrust the report just because it's on the internet, especially since your opinion, as far as the rest of us is concerned, is also on the internet.

It's unfiltered Monday Brother, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, the guy is a first-class douchebag. Remember his racist tweets using the "N" word?
All this. One of the biggest POS in the league. white supremacist. nazi. Pedophile. Total scum of the earth.

They gave you an example, but apparently it's no good because it's on the internet.

The only option left is for you to look up the foundation director above and ask him directly. I for one would be interested to see if you find out something different than was reported. Until and unless you find something different, I see no reason to distrust the report just because it's on the internet, especially since your opinion, as far as the rest of us is concerned, is also on the internet.
Well you're right. My personal belief is that Bills fans wanted to keep awareness alive by assisting the situation of making Tua the concussion poster boy. With hopes that it would keep him out longer than the norm. Never trust a Bills fan, especially the sneaky ones that are smart enough to not jump through tables or sleep with their cousins.

Back
Top Bottom