Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Bills QB Josh Allen being evaluated for UCL injury

Screw him. I doubt any Bills fan had sympathy when our QB went down plus he's an asshole.
Welcome to the party! :lol:
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

I don’t wish injuries on anyone, don’t want the narrative “we could have beat y’all if we had so and so playing”. That being said, the Fins have had the injury bug this year
We could have beat the Bengals, vikings, and Jets if we had Tua(so and so) and still be undefeated! Injuries are part of the game

With the way Allen plays, I never would have guessed an injury to his throwing arm would be what may take him down.

He's classless and a a-hole lol. But the kids a warrior.

Hope it's a quick recovery. Never wanna see careers shortened due to injury no matter how classless they may be
meh, he's getting 258 million with 150 guaranteed. He'll be fine I'm sure...

Don't matter, if it turns out we go on a magical run to the superbowl and the path went through a Josh allenless bills team, tough ****, SB wouldn't taste any less sweeter
Man I hope we do , and it may not be this year but the future looks great for us.

Don't matter, if it turns out we go on a magical run to the superbowl and the path went through a Josh allenless bills team, tough ****, SB wouldn't taste any less sweeter
We already beat them once so we proved we could do it...

Back
Top Bottom