Source Confirms Devante Parker Has Broken Right Middle Finger. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source Confirms Devante Parker Has Broken Right Middle Finger.

Of course he does. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Preseason is one thing, but that wouldn't even slow a tough individual down in the regular season.

If I recall correctly he returned to practice after the injury and kept catching passes (or attempting to).

A soft player would not have done that.

Hope he is ready for 9/9, we need him.
Devante is NOT what I consider a tough player.

I invite others to weigh in with their opinion.

We nee Parker, he is still a good WR. Get well soon big guy. Even without him though I think our WR corps is still better than NE's, talk about a land of misfit toys lol.

Same act every year. Enough is enough with this guy. Team needs to move on and accept the fact he has no future here.

Come on though a broken middle finger, not his fault at all. Jammed/Broken fingers happen all the time in bball/football etc. His route running is the real concern but we still need his big body, haven't given up on him yet. At least we don't have the Pats receiving corps, hope they have fun with Patterson because no one else seems to. Talk about a draft BUST.

Come on though a broken middle finger, not his fault at all. Jammed/Broken fingers happen all the time in bball/football etc. His route running is the real concern but we still need his big body, haven't given up on him yet. At least we don't have the Pats receiving corps.
You must like disappointment.

You must like disappointment.

I'm just ready to win right f****** now and I don't care if I'm wrong. Last year was very painful for me, now is my favorite time of year lol.

Reactions: BSQ
Of course he does. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Preseason is one thing, but that wouldn't even slow a tough individual down in the regular season.
I guess he could catch with his feet.

Back
Top Bottom