Source Confirms Devante Parker Has Broken Right Middle Finger. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source Confirms Devante Parker Has Broken Right Middle Finger.

Anyone counting on Yatil Parker is insane.

It's pre season, let the finger heal. If it were the regular season he'd be out there.

Devante Parker is the core of our corps.

DVP needs to get going early week 1. Like the 1st play of the season early. It will likely be a slant to Parker for 11 yards.....or a penalty.

He's still capable of filling up a stat sheet and I am eager to see what Gase spoke so highly of all off season, Parker's evolution.

I get why people have written him off, I am not one of those people. Not yet.

Devante Parker is the core of our corps.

DVP needs to get going early week 1. Like the 1st play of the season early. It will likely be a slant to Parker for 11 yards.....or a penalty.

He's still capable of filling up a stat sheet and I am eager to see what Gase spoke so highly of all off season, Parker's evolution.

I get why people have written him off, I am not one of those people. Not yet.

TU4CFm_o_normal.jpg

Adam Beasley (@AdamHBeasley)

8/27/18, 11:41 AM

Adam Gase non-committal on Parker being ready for Week 1. Still physically unable to catch the football because of his finger injury.

He may not even be ready week 1.

I'm pretty darn sure he'll start opening day. How he'll play is another question all together. I'm hopeful because Tannehill and Parker have looked very good together in the past.

Back
Top Bottom