****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Guys knock if off

Do not reply just follow the rules

That poster is going to be the first person i even put on my ignore list. As soon as i can figure out how to do that.
It's insane for anyone to complain about winning. Especially, for a bunch of nobody's that fought their butts off and competed just about every week.
Looser mentality through and through.

A bunch of nobodies, incapable of competing as anything but a dumpster fire, basement team...a moral victory with losers who shouldn’t be on an NFL roster? Yeah sign me up for that. Talk about a “loser mentality”.

how does this make sense; “least talented team but let’s “win” games against garbage teams to hurt our draft stick and trade all of talent for picks worse than what we got them for”.

Dsteve if you want to discuss it send me a PM.

Not gonna do it in an open forum

Tua is the only QB I would even remotely consider at 5 (assuming Burrow is long-gone). The other guys are no more 'sure things' than Rosen.

player for player I’d take any QB in this draft over bust Rosen. The cost is the issue. Herbert at 5 is a reach unless they see something in interviews etc. if Herbert goes past 10 or so I’d like them to consider moving up with those other garbage first round picks unless you’d rather see another Charles Harris, odrick, pouncey or insert other garbage picks we’ve made mid first round.

So Miami would love to get Burrow? Seriously? I want a Lamborghini. Suck it up. I actually feel sorry for Burrow. Hes going to play most of his career against better teams. Bengals are..no offence but cannon fodder. Hes on the highway to mediocrity.

You don't blow the whole thing up, including trading a pro bowl caliber left tackle, only to turn around and trade probably half of the assets you acquired to draft a QB who had one good year in college and who will proceed to have no supporting cast because you gave it all up to get him. Ross cannot possibly be that stupid.

Tua has better ball placement and throws with better anticipation the accuracy isn’t even close

Nick I love ya but I am going to have to disagree. Burrows accuracy was amazing down the stretch for LSU. Regardless, he won't be a Dolphin.

As for Tua.... bring out your pitch forks but..... I don't think he will translate to the NFL superstar that everyone thinks he will be. I am hoping that the Dolphins pass on these top QB's in the draft but next year may have a weaker class. Don't get me started with Trevor Lawrence. I couldn't stand to look at Fabio Dennis in a Dolphins uniform.

Nick I love ya but I am going to have to disagree. Burrows accuracy was amazing down the stretch for LSU. Regardless, he won't be a Dolphin.

As for Tua.... bring out your pitch forks but..... I don't think he will translate to the NFL superstar that everyone thinks he will be. I am hoping that the Dolphins pass on these top QB's in the draft but next year may have a weaker class. Don't get me started with Trevor Lawrence. I couldn't stand to look at Fabio Dennis in a Dolphins uniform.
Ok so who do you want at QB?

I posted this in a previous thread it but perhaps it’s more relevant here. Trade two 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick for the first pick in the draft and select Joe Burrow. Don’t look back.

Burrow is already positioning that he wants to play for a team committed to winning a Super Bowl, clearly aimed at the Bengals organization. The Bengals are already releasing info on how impressed the organization was with Herbert during Senior Bowl week. The trade works out in every NFL Draft Value Chart ever created.

Dolphins would still have another 1st and 2nd round pick and be set at the QB position. Not to mention the cap room and draft picks next year.

I posted this in a previous thread it but perhaps it’s more relevant here. Trade two 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick for the first pick in the draft and select Joe Burrow. Don’t look back.

Burrow is already positioning that he wants to play for a team committed to winning a Super Bowl, clearly aimed at the Bengals organization. The Bengals are already releasing info on how impressed the organization was with Herbert during Senior Bowl week. The trade works out in every NFL Draft Value Chart ever created.

Dolphins would still have another 1st and 2nd round pick and be set at the QB position. Not to mention the cap room and draft picks next year.

Why in the world would the Bengals trade the pick if Burrow is as good as advertise?
Because Herbert had a decent day at the senior bowl?

It going be like waste talent w Bengals..he has better chance being w dolphins and winning. it all depend on who draft you. .being draft to sorry team mean u going struggling w them as well.

Why in the world would the Bengals trade the pick if Burrow is as good as advertise?
Because Herbert had a decent day at the senior bowl?

Because Burrow is asking that they invest at a clip higher than they have ever invested before and perhaps they value multiple low cost draft picks more than any one player. There plenty on here that seem to share that opinion.

I would give them 5,18 and 58 pick for borrow.. he is worth it for dolphins. Than I would start him day one.

Because Burrow is asking that they invest at a clip higher than they have ever invested before and perhaps they value multiple low cost draft picks more than any one player. There plenty on here that seem to share that opinion.
I would give them 5,18 and 58 pick for borrow.. he is worth it for dolphins. Than I would start him day one.

No thank you couch GM's.

Back
Top Bottom