****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

No.

It's going to be Pick Six mania when he starts trying to throw the deep outs and comebacks.
That didn’t happen in college did it? What suggests that in the nfl. Just asking personally I’d hold steady or trade up a little for Tua

Florio is nothing more than a gutless, sh-t-stirring ambulance chaser who turned a glorified rumor blog into nothing more than an aggregate NFL news site with his own idiotic opinions occasionally thrown in. There was a brief period of time before it became famous that PFT had (a few) connections inside locker rooms and could legitimately report on behind the scenes rumors and player opinions. Those days are long gone and now it traffics in nothing more than wholly-unsubstantiated gossip and Florio's own godawful ideas to undermine the spirit and integrity of the game. I don't even have the site bookmarked anymore for my football reading.

The gap between Tua and Burrow is extremely small compared to the gap between the cost of aquiring one vs the other... Just stick to the cheaper of the 2... Dont overthink this.

Florio is nothing more than a gutless, sh-t-stirring ambulance chaser who turned a glorified rumor blog into nothing more than an aggregate NFL news site with his own idiotic opinions occasionally thrown in. There was a brief period of time before it became famous that PFT had (a few) connections inside locker rooms and could legitimately report on behind the scenes rumors and player opinions. Those days are long gone and now it traffics in nothing more than wholly-unsubstantiated gossip and Florio's own godawful ideas to undermine the spirit and integrity of the game. I don't even have the site bookmarked anymore for my football reading.

Tell us how you REALLY feel? LOL

The gap between Tua and Burrow is extremely small compared to the gap between the cost of aquiring one vs the other... Just stick to the cheaper of the 2... Dont overthink this.
Hard not to overthink it if you’re the GM. Pick the wrong one and it may keep us battling for last place in the East for a long time. Best case we get another Marino worst case bust, plausible above avg. kind of like Eli, Rivers, Big Ben era. Let’s all enjoy the fruits

That didn’t happen in college did it? What suggests that in the nfl. Just asking personally I’d hold steady or trade up a little for Tua

It didn't happen because no one could cover LSU's receivers in the middle of the field or deep either

The gap between Tua and Burrow is extremely sma4ll compared to the gap between the cost of aquiring one vs the other... Just stick to the cheaper of the 2... Dont overthink this.
Small, if you discount health as an issue.

Personally, I believe the best path doesn't include either one of them.

The "price" will be way too high for Burrow, as is the risk with Tua.

Last edited:

Maybe. But he made bank and thats what counts.

1581179238138.png

This is why I still don't trust Burrow. How do you go from a projected, undrafted prospect who was barely passable at the college level to having the greatest college football season of all-time in the span of ONE year?

View attachment 37683

This is why I still don't trust Burrow. How do you go from a projected, undrafted prospect who was barely passable at the college level to having the greatest college football season of all-time in the span of ONE year?

He's going to be an interesting watch in the NFL. Also, I don't know how you trade that pick if you're the Bengals.

Back
Top Bottom