****Joe Burrow Super Thread**** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Joe Burrow Super Thread****

Nick I love ya but I am going to have to disagree. Burrows accuracy was amazing down the stretch for LSU. Regardless, he won't be a Dolphin.

As for Tua.... bring out your pitch forks but..... I don't think he will translate to the NFL superstar that everyone thinks he will be. I am hoping that the Dolphins pass on these top QB's in the draft but next year may have a weaker class. Don't get me started with Trevor Lawrence. I couldn't stand to look at Fabio Dennis in a Dolphins uniform.
Curious as to why you don't think elite accuracy, anticipation, and release wouldn't translate.

Dont forget that what we all are. Couch Gm. Enjoy ur day..

Yes, that's exactly what we are. I would go further and add Houston's #1 for 2021 along with 5, 18, 58. Looking at the Tunsil and Fitzpatrick trades, it's going to be hard to get back the same value as what these guys put out on the field. It would be worth it, if some of those picks were used to get up there and get Burrow. Why the hell else did they do it for?

I would take Fitz for another year and see what the next class brings. I would also take a late round flyer on James Morgan, QB, Florida International.
Nobody from 2020?

Nobody from 2020?

Burrow or Morgan. I would actually trade down and get Morgan later if the price is right. I know that the majority is sold on Tua and if an opinion differs then.... keep watching. I would gladly eat crow to have a franchise QB.

Kick the can down the road: The Miami Dolphins way.
Ooo we are gonna get Tua we want him and he wants to be here. I just was asking this guy who he would perfer

Tua is with going up to 3 if you have to you saw what Mahomes did and that’sa bad game by his standards. You need an elite qB

Ooo we are gonna get Tua we want him and he wants to be here. I just was asking this guy who he would perfer

Yeah for sure. My comment was in reference to him, actually. I should have quoted his post.

That clip of the interview with Burrow was most interesting. He didn’t necessarily shoot down the suggestion of pulling an Eli. And the response to “the Dolphins have a few first rounders” seemed as though there’s been some notable contact.

or maybe I’m just getting my hopes up

Back
Top Bottom